Unfiltered Anger

Scratch that. Lan Zhan had decided. He was not going to make Nie MingJue realize just how much that the Jiang Clan had done wrong to Wei Ying in order to convince him to take steps against the Jiangs. No, he was going to throttle every last one of them and watch the light drain from their eyes as he slowly tortured them to death and suffocated them. 

Wei Ying...Wei Ying was so horribly injured. It was worse than what heh ad previously thought that it would be. Neither he nor his brother had been prepared for the sheer amount of pain which Wei Ying had gone through, neither of them had really expected it given how happy and joyful that the other had always seen, though they were really forced to admit that such things could lead to suspicious behaviors. After all, who was always that happy and such? Then again they also had to take into account thatWei Ying had been freed from a clan that the had previously had no hope of escaping from, so perhaps the other was trul just that happy that it overwhelmed all of his injuries which he had sustained. 

Still, Lan Zhan was going to do more than just watch as they crumbled, he was going to be the one who set fire to the flame and watch as the fire rose to settle them into ashes. Not only was Wei Ying so horribly underweight it concerned even the Healers, who had been shocked to find the boy was awake, much or less standing and walking around, which did absolutely nothing to alleviate Lan ZHan's purely righteous anger, but the boy had been lashed so many times with Zidian that his entire back was covered in freshly made wounds. The Healers surmised that older wounds had been torn open from the amount of exception which Wei Ying had been putting on them. This also, did absolutely noting to assure Lan Zhan. It only made the fire in his heart grow more and more and more a until he wanted to rip the heart out of all those who had hurt Wei Ying. The amount of strained and tears that Wei Ying had in his uncles, and the amount of previously broken bones and such made Lan Zhan want to cry out it indignation. He wanted to burn Lotus Pier to the ground! He wanted to watch as the justice which he knew was so easily deserved crumbled the Jiang clan into nothing. NOTHING!

IT was more than just that, though. For all the horrible things which the Lotus Pier had done to him, it was the mentality that was the worst, and Lan Zhan had hoped that nothing Rome could possibly be done. He of course was not given such reprive. 

The healers had informed them of Wei Ying's mental state as well. His Qi was so convoluted they were shocked that heh ad not gone into a deviation yet. They informed them that the boy had a folder core, a rather strong one at that, but had two merdieians flowing inside of him. When Lan Zhan and XiChen had asked the Healers what it meant they could only say that they were not entirely certain. They could only sense one active and working, and currently trying to aid Wei Ying in his recovery, but as the other was so exhausted though he fought that exhaustion rather valiantly, it could only do so much. 

They also informed him of the torment which the other's mind must be in. After being tortured for so long, and being deprived of any decent human contact, and his worst fears being used against him, the Healers had warned him that he would likely have nightmares, sometimes. Not all of the time, however, but when he did have those nightmares that they would be horrible, soul crushing ones. They said it would not be surprising if he soon began physically rejecting certain touch out of the fear of what Jiang Cheng had done to him. They also informed him that the boy would probably end up being hot and cold. One day being very bubbly and bouncy, and the next being solemn and quiet. 

The Healer, for all they had said, informed Lan Zhan quite gently that with proper care, and with proper nurturing, Wei Ying would grow to be fine.

Still, Lan Zhan's resolve to destroy the Lotus Pier, to demolish the Jiang clan, and to raise the fires of hell against anyone who dared even look at Wei Ying the wrong way, still there, only more so now than they had been before obtaining the extent of Wei Ying's suffering.

He had thought that it would just be enough to see the Jiang clan punished for their wrong doings, to pay repentance and do their deeds such, but having heard what the Healer told him, he knew in his heart that it would not be enough. He simply would not allow such vile things to go unpunished. Who would he be if he did? The Jiang Clan had hurt Wei Ying so badly the other was in tatters. Lan Zhan could not allow this to go unpunished, he would not allow it. He would punish the Jiang clan himself if he had to he did not care. 

Perhaps it was just the thought of a child so young going through such torments for so long. Perhaps it was the realization that so much could have happened to the boy, far worse had they not gotten there in time, and perhaps it was the understanding g that the boy had already been through such horrible things that made Lan Zhan so overly protective. Perhaps it was something else but what he did know was that this would not go unpunished. He would not allow the Jiang Clan to get away, and he did not care how wealthy that they were or how influential. He would destroy them, until there was nothing left.

"Wangji," Lan Zhan heard his brother utter softly. "It will be okay." Lan Zhan just nodded stiffly. It would. He would make it okay.