~Chapter 3~

"One minute!" You shouted, trying to think of a spot to hide Lynex. "No not 'one minute'! I'm coming in!" Jeff shouted. He pushed open the door and saw Lynex. His eyes widened more if that's possible. "What the Hell is that?" He pointed. You turned away, making sure the baby was out of his reach. "He's Lynex." You said. "Where did you get 'Lynex'?" Jeff asked, eyeing you suspiciously. "I..." You looked down at the boy. Jeff shut the door. "(Y/N). You went on a murder, didn't you?" He asked. You looked down in shame. "Why?" He asked. "Because I wanted to prove you guys wrong.." You said quietly. "Because I wanted to show you I was capable of murder. 

"(Y/N), if there is any of your DNA in that house, the police will be on a hunt for you." Jeff said sterly. "But..." He added, "That's okay, because all the curses Slender put on the mansion can guarentee that you'll be okay. They can't see the mansion." You nodded. "So you better be up by seven tomorrow." He said. You looked at him confused. "Because you'lkl be training with me in secret." Jeff said. "I think it's a good idea for you to at least know what you're doing when you murder secretly."

You beamed. Suddenly. Lynex burst out crying. You suddenly remembered a lullaby Jeff always sang to you when you were younger. "Ring around the rosie, this evil thing it knows me, lost souls, are chasing me, I can't fall down..." Lynex shut up. Jeff just stared. It was surprising.

"A true murderer." Jeff said. You nodded. "I know. I felt it..." You looked at Jeff. "You can't tell Dad...Please." Jeff nodded. "Okay. But...." You groaned. "But?" Oh, how you hated when there was a catch. "But you're gonna have to go into town and dye that kid's hair." 

"Yeah, I figured." You shrugged, putting Lynex in the bed. "But I'll have to get food and stuff up here for Lynex." You said, motioning to him. Jeff shrugged. "It might not be that big of a problem." He said. "Goodnight, (Y/N)." Jeff left and shut the door. 

.

"(Y/N). Wake up." You blinked a few times and looked up. Masky and Jeff were standing in your room. "What?" You asked, rubbing your eyes. "Training. I said seven. It's six thirty. Better hurry up." Jeff said, taking Masky and leaving. You got up and showered, even though you showered last night. You still couldn't get rid of the thought that you got bloody last night. 

You made it downstairs and out to the middle of the woods. You brought Lynex so he wouldn't cry while you're gone. You were out in the middle of the woods so that no one could see or hear you from the mansion. Jeff was gripping your shoulders and you were aiming a knife at a tree with a painted target on it. "Imagine it as the person you hate the most." Jeff said. "I can't focus." You said. "Okay..." He thought. "Think about how dear old Dad won't let you do anything." He coaxed.

"You aren't capable of anything."

"God knows that Sally's capable of more.."

"Shut up!!!!!!!" You screamed. You threw the knife with all your strength and it landed right next to the bulls-eye. Jeff nodded his approval. "Very nice." He said. Lynex laughed and giggled happily. You smiled, trying to hide your unhappiness. You knew he was just trying to encourage you, but it hurt. He was right. Slenderman told Jeff more things than you, so you knew anything Jeff said, was probably true. You swallowed any hate or emotion you were feeling at the time, and used every knife on the menu before pulling them all out of the tree. Then you started again. 

You couldn't shake the feeling at all.

"Are you okay?" Masky asked, as Jeff left for a bathroom break. You nodded, chucking another knife. "Just....Annoyed." You stated, feeling the tears sting your eyes. "What's bothering you?" Masky asked, handing Lynex a pair of safety scissors. ".... Dad." You said, gathering the knives for the fifth time in the past three minutes. "Although.." You added, "This feels....Relaxing." You squeezed your eyes shut and threw. "You could be the corpse and I could be the killer~" You sang. (Get the song reference?) Masky smirked. Jeff came through the trees. "We got to go." He said, grabbing the knife you just threw. "Why?" You whined. "Slendy's awake." 

You groaned, picking up Lynex. "Come on Lyn, we gotta go." You teleported to your room, then dropped Lynex on your bed. You teleported. You searched the cabinets when Jane walked in. "What are you looking for?" She asked. "Uh, nothing." You said, just, you know, scanning." You said, shrugging. "Liar." Jane said. "Come on, Bestie, tell me what's up." You sighed. Jane never used words like that, so you knew she wanted to know. "Grab a bunch of soft food and go to my room. I'll explain everything there." You said.