~Chapter 29~

"Let's go." Mason dragged me harshly down the hallway. "I said I didn't wanna go!" I screamed. "Does it look like I give a shit about what you want!?" He shouted back. I tried to pull back. I went to read his mind before crying. I didn't have that ability. I glared at the back of his head as he dragged me to wherever. There were five people in beds and one empty one, where I assumed I was gonna go.  "Lay down," Mason instructed.  I glared but did as I was told. A man in a white jacket came in and sat on the stool next to my bed. "You realize the reason you're here, correct?" The doctor asked. "Of course not," I growled. "Mason, I thought you told her." Mason simply smiled. "' Of course not'." I scowled as the man put a needle in my arm. "Blood type Slender, correct?" He asked. I shook my head. "Not anymore."

"We got that removed," Mason said proudly. My stomach lurched as the needle was pulled out. "That's no good," The doctor said. "What blood type is she now? She certainly can't live without blood in her body." Another person came in. "Blood type O, sir." This time, it was Jill. "She's blood type O. But she has a little bit of Slenderblood left." Mason sneered. "That's definitely not good. If we don't keep the type of Slender, she certainly is useless." I growled. "Excuse you, bastard." The doctor put a clear band-aid on the spot where my arm was now bleeding. The blood was a mixture of red and black. "Hm. Seems you didn't get all of it." He said. I cleared my throat rather rudely. "May I know why I was brought down here?" I asked. Mason growled and I spat in his face. Mason slapped me as the doctor shoved him. 

"Why would you hit her!?" The doctor shouted. "She knows what she was doing!" Mason shouted back. "So that makes you bad enough to hit someone!?" Mason shoved the man back. "I own her, so therefore I have the right to hit her if I please!" He said. "So now she's a pet?" Doctor dude said. "Now, (Y/N), you are here because Mason has stated in his report that you are a failed project. He is planning on selling you over to me." Doctor said. "So you will have an even better home than this."

That shattered my heart. I don't know why. Failed project.