~Chapter 28~

"I knew you would come back, to be honest," Mason smirked. (Y/N) glared. "You can shut your damn mouth before I kill you." She said. "You can't." He pulled out a gun. "You aren't immortal anymore." (Y/N) smirked. "You would never kill your favorite project." 

"Most successful project." He hissed. "Not favorite." (Y/N) rolled her eyes. "I dunno why you act like such an ass. I could leave at any moment." She muttered. "And go where?" Mason asked slyly. (Y/N) stood up. The small dining room was silent. "My dad might take me back." She glared. "Right. He'll take her mortal daughter back." He smirked. "Shut the fuck up! I had a choice so be lucky I did the bullshit I did." (Y/N) shouted. "I didn't have to contribute in this-"

"You did it out of the free will!" Mason screamed, now standing as well. "So don't give me the bullshit of 'You're lucky'!!" (Y/N) turned on her heel. "And believe me when I say I'll be gone before you know it!" She shouted back, tears stinging her eyes. What the fuck have I done to my wonderful world? (Y/N) thought miserably. 

"EJ!!!!" She screamed. She cared about me. 

"You've gotta be shitting me!" She groaned. I threw her over my shoulder and ran. I cared about her.

"You don't mind watching him a little longer?" She asked me, trembling. She cared about that kid.

"I don't think! I know!" You will be missed, daughter (Y/N).

"Here! I made this Shu Kurenai drawing for you, Lynex!" She smiled, giving me the picture. She took the time to take care of me.

"Why the fuck did she leave!?" Jeff screamed. "Which bastard did this!?" BEN demanded. I sighed. "It wasn't anyone," I said.  "Slender's right," Brian stated. "W-We lost control of her a-already," Toby said. "I can remember days. I used to make you smile, even just for a bit..." Sally cried, putting her hands together, seemingly praying. Everyone else put their hands together.

"Things weren't always this way," Tim said. "I know days are hard," Toby mumbled. "I guess you were below that though..." BEN said. I sighed, not putting my hands together. I turned away because I knew if I had eyes I'd cry. It doesn't matter if she's a human now or not. We were all human at one point except for her. She just wanted that. But she should've just asked. I could've made her that for a month. Not the rest of her life. I turned back to the group praying to Zalgo for this broken girl. "Someone needs to go get her," I said. Tim looked up. "I got it." I face palmed. "I already expected you to go, Tim," I said. "I need someone else." BEN shot up. "I can do this one!" I nodded. "I need you to find her location. You can do that, can't you?" He nodded. Then Eyeless Jack stood up. "I want to help." He said.

"I need four people. Toby can stay home this time." I said. Toby looked at me shocked. "W-What!? She's L-Lyra! And y-you expect me to just sit here?!" I seemed shocked. "How is she like Lyra?" I asked. "She's m-my sister!" 

I sighed. "How many other people have that kind of bond with her?" Several people raised their hands. Jeff, BEN, Sally, Brian, Toby, Lost Silver, Laughing Jack, Eyeless Jack, Exetior, Tails Doll, and so many others raised their hands. I sighed. I should've known this would happen. "So what are you waiting for? Go find her."

I teleport away as everyone ran out of the house. 

~POV Change~~~~~~~

I don't know how long I've been lying here, sulking. But I heard the doorknob turn and the door pushed open. "As one of my projects, you can't sit in here forever." Mason said bitterly. "I can stay here as long as I want." I hissed. Mason grabbed my arm and harshly pulled me off the bed. "Let's go."