~Chapter 15~

Jack and Hoodie helped me wrap up my back, and then threw myself in a seat at the table. "Lynex still asleep?" I asked. Masky nodded. "When are we gonna leave?" I asked, leaning back slightly, trying not to cause myself any pain. "I think we should go around eight. So that way Link-or whatever his name is, c-can sleep." Hoodie stated. "Lynex." I said, correcting him. He shrugged. Masky opened the fridge and pulled out the milk. 

He moved to the cabinet and pulled out a plastic cup. I turned back to Jack. "How long are we gonna be here?" I asked miserably. "Awhile." I suddenly heard crying. I groaned and got up. "Well, I wanted him to wake up on his own..." I mumbled. I walked down the hall, and slid open the door. There was Lynex, crying and holding the blanket to his chest. I leaned down down and picked him up. I walked to the window and stared out at the woods behind the house. 

I turned and went back to the bathroom and sat Lynex down on the counter. "You're probably filthy..." I mumbled. "So he's wide awake, huh?" I jumped and turned around to see Masky leaning in the doorway. "Dammit, Masky... This is getting to become a bad habit." I said, focusing back on combing Lynex's hair. "My bad. I didn't know you were so jumpy." He laughed. I rolled my eyes and went back to my room, digging through my bag. 

"Dammit, where's Lynex's stuff?" I muttered, and shoved through some more clothes. Finally, I found his extra clothes. "(Y/N)!" I heard Jack shout. I jumped up, with Lynex's clothes in my hand and sped to the kitchen. "I know you have your shit from your runaway attempt, but we need some stuff, and you're the most normal looking Pasta. You think you can get some stuff from the store?" Jack asked. I nodded and took the paper from his hand. 

"I'll go in a little bit. Lynex really needs a bath." I spun around and went back to the bathroom, looking at the list.

It mainly had clothes sizes and shoe sizes. I giggled when I saw Jack only wore size sixes. I shut the door to the room, and turned on warm water. Lynex began to giggle, and pulled a strand of my hair. I winced slightly and began to slide off his onesie. I took off his pull up and put him in the tub with the rising water. I used the shower head and rinsed his hair. I stood up and looked for the shampoo in the cabinet above the toilet. I found a Jamaican scent. I squirted some onto his head and started scrubbing the smell of smoke out of his hair. 

I rinsed it and washed his body, trying to make this as quick as possible. I started drying him whenever there was a knock on the door. "Hello?" I called. "It's T-Toby." I heard on the other side. I reached back and turned the knob, and it swung open. "Don't step on me." I said as Toby reached over to grab a washcloth. He laughed. "Damn." He said as he wet the cloth under the water. I rolled my eyes. Toby washed his face and I had Lynex put his Pull-Up on.

I slid a shirt on Lynex, and when his heads came through the top of his shirt, his hair was everywhere. Toby gave a tiny laugh before draping the cloth on the side of the draining tub. Toby shook his head, trying to rid the water drips that was at the tips of his shaggy hair. "Cute kid. I-Is he yours?" He joked, ruffling Lynex's hair. I rolled my eyes. "Shut up." I combed Lynex's hair and left the bathroom, holding the list of crap. 

"Alright," I said, setting Lynex down to put on his shoes, "I'm heading out. Toby's awake, and I'll meet you guys at Uncle Splendor's, right?" I asked. Everyone but Hoodie nodded. "M-Masky should go." He said.

~Masky's PoV~

I walked back into the kitchen after scaring the shit out of (Y/N) by accident. "Tim?" Brian looked over at me, putting his hood up. "Yeah?" I sat down. "Do..I know t-this is probably just assumption, but do you-you like (Y/N)?" He asked. "Well, obviously. If it wasn't for her, we'd probably still be trying to cope with our old lives." I said. "She's the reason we're here." Brian shook his head. "N-No. I mean 'Like' her." He said, putting up finger quotes. My face turned red as I slipped on my mask to hide it. 

Well, I mean, yeah. Definitely. I sighed, looking back down the hallway as I heard her and Toby joking around. "Come on. We're like brothers. P-Please?" Brian looked at me with the sense of trust. I gave in, nodding. "Yeah. But we've gotta stick to missions. We've both got problems to deal with. Things'll make it worse for her."

"But will it really?" Brian looked at me skeptically. "It sounds like to me you're just using a-an excuse to give up on h-her. She's going through a-a bad time right now. S-She needs someone to comfort her.'' 

The thought of Jack hugging her flashed back into my mind, and how I glared at how some people were whispering to each other. How if Slender had a face, he would have been smiling. They don't belong together!! "She already has Jack." I said coldly.  Brian shook his head. "Masky, how do you feel around her?" 

I thought about how when my stomach lurches around her, how I feel sickish. "Anxious." I said finally. "Good." Brian smiled, his mask on half way. "Jack already told me, h-he's known her since she was like, ten. A lot of them have." (Y/N) came in with that kid in her arms, and my stomach gave the lurch I was describing a bit ago. Anxiety. "I'm heading out. Toby's awake, and I'll meet you guys at Uncle Splendor's, right?" (Y/N) said, smiling. Everyone but Brian nodded. "M-Masky should go." He said. "What?" I turned and glared at him. (Y/N) shrugged. "Sure. I mean, you don't have to, but you can." She said.

I sighed and stood up, grabbing my jacket. "Let's go." (Y/N)'s smile returned and she walked toward the door and slid on her tennis shoes. As I was walking toward her I glanced back at Brian as he gave me a thumbs up. I shook my head in annoyance as I turned and saw the door wide open, and (Y/N) buckling a laughing child in the backseat. I laughed after shutting the door when (Y/N) said, "Man, you're probably Sonic's worst nightmare! You're so slow!"