I'm so sorry!!!

Listen, I'm going through a terrible time, I fucked my entire life up and I nearly blamed it on someone else, like the shitty person I am.

My friend and I were talking about my crush, and she screenshot it and was about to send it. I burst into tears because I had worked so hard to build the friendship we have and I knew I'd ruin it all. So I blame myself, my parents are worried because I stopped socializing, eating, and been crying a lot more. But the truth is, I dunno why I'm crying. And if you stopped to read this, thanks.

Most people don't even give this a second glance. This is the first time I've spoken since then. I've randomly started crying, and my life is completely out of control. I understand that this is a book, not an advice column. But I just needed to breathe a bit easier if you know what I mean. Things just tend to happen, and the worst thing in the world is being upset and knowing there is no shoulder waiting for you. People call me strong, but they never stop and ask, ever, "Are you okay?". It makes me upset, and if you guys know this, then it'll make me feel better if you understand. Because then I'll feel a little less pressure to post. 

Thank you for reading this (If you did), and for reading this story in general. I know that you guys need another post. But I've rewritten the next chapter so many times because I keep telling myself "One more time! I've gotta get the ending right!". So thanks for being patient, thanks for not pointing out every single mistake I've made in my writing.

:)