~Chapter 22~

~~~~~~~

Quick Author's note here, I am going to create a Beyblade Burst book, so I'll be balancing this between, like, three books. Also, this chapter is going to base off my current favorite song, Super Psycho Love, so just bear with me.

~~~~~~~

Girl stabs multiple people for no known reason. 

Dad threw the newspaper on the table while I was eating breakfast. "Oh, what a lovely surprise. Nice to see you, Dad-"

"Explain." He said. I shrugged. "It was for an unknown reason. So how am I supposed to know? The girl must be a jerk. We should probably take her in." I said. "Why, so you can try to kill her, too?" Jack smirked, biting into a liver. I rolled my eyes. "I already have the girl," Dad stated. "The girl is (Y/N)." Brian dropped his spoon into his oatmeal. "(Y/N)?" I just shrugged. "What happened?" Lynex asked, coming in. "(Y/N) murdered someone." Jack said. "Oh, okay, cool," Lynex said, getting a Poptart out of the cabinet. "Way to go." He added, winking at me. 

I pointed a finger gun at him and Dad slammed his hand on the table, making me jump. "Okay," I said. "So maybe I did murder someone. What's the big deal? I mean, I just want the world to know me. To fear me." The table was silent, except for the toaster, throwing Lynex's Poptart at him. "I don't see the point in holding you back anymore." He said. My eyes widened. "Really?" He simply nodded. "Now, while we're discussing things you've done, is there anything else you've done that I am unaware of?" Dad asked. I nodded. "I murdered Lynex's parents, then took him away," I said. "What!?" Lynex spat out his Poptart. "Anyway. Yeah, that's all." I said. "Ahh, feels like a weight being lifted off my chest."

Tim's face blew up into fifty shades of red. "What?" I asked. Then I stood up. "AnYwAy," I laughed, "I should go practice." I walked outside and breathed in the fresh air.

~Tim's P.O.V.~

"I should go out to practice." She turned and ran out the door. "If she gets hurt, I'm kicking your asses." Slenderman said. Brian gulped and I nodded. Jack just shrugged as he teleported away. "Are you used to that, I'm guessing?" I asked. Jack nodded, finishing off his breakfast. I got up to go look for (Y/N).

I heard something being shoved to the ground and a quick slash. I ran through the woods, then saw (Y/N) standing in front of someone bleeding out from the stomach, and she was holding a gun in their direction.

"Aim, pull the trigger," I heard (Y/N) mumble to herself, shooting the girl, "feel the pain getting bigger," She crouched down next to the girl and I realized it was Sherrie from the store. "Go insane from this bitter feeling..." She picked Sherrie up and began to walk to the lake, silently saying something. As I followed her, she carelessly tossed Sherrie's slowly dying body into the lake, and just sat there, watching her fall down to the bottom. I heard a small giggle and hid behind a tree when (Y/N) turned around. "She loved Tim. Yet didn't even know his name." She growled. "What bullshit. 'I love you'. 'You're everything to me'. How does one know those feelings? Are they the bitter feeling I'm having constantly?"

She continued to ask no one these questions, and I came from behind the tree. "Do you love me?" (Y/N) dropped the gun, wide-eyed. "Wha-? Tim!?" 

"Don't avoid the question. Do you love me?" I asked. "I didn't think you could be this stupid."

"What are you talking about?! How am I stupid!? I took care of that girl because-"

"She didn't fear you. Or was it because of the way she talked to me? What was it, (Y/N)!?" I shouted. I needed to know how stupid she was. If she loved someone like me, someone who killed one of her only family members left, and left the other one to hate her for it, and she loves me?

"Tim! It wasn't because she wasn't scared!" She shouted. "And I'm sorry! Okay?! I didn't realize you loved her!" I pinned her to a tree. 

"I don't love her, (Y/N)!!! I love you!!!"