~Chapter 26~

I'm free now.

But where would I go? Where is there to go? I entered and saw the proxies sitting on the couch. I was the only one missing. "Hey, g-glad you're home." Toby smiled. I continued to walk up the stairs and went to my room. My bag was sitting on my bed, my clothes back in my dresser and closet. "I knew you wouldn't want to unpack," Tim said, leaning on the doorway. I broke down crying again, making my eyes even redder. I didn't notice Tim left when Dad came. Tim hugged me, trying to comfort me. "Listen, your dad doesn't hate you." He said. "And I tried not to love you because of him. And every time you smile at me, I fall in love all over again. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he stroked my hair. "I-I'm sorry," I muttered. "You shouldn't love me." 

"Not your fault." He mumbled in my ear. "Anyone who wanted me to hate myself, congratulations, your wish came true." I sobbed. "I actually wanted you to love yourself more," Toby said, walking in. "You p-put yourself down so much." He ticked. "E-Everyone puts themselves down" I cried. "Not a-as much as you. Y-You constantly tell yourself y-you aren't good enough." 

"I don't want everyone to care..." I sobbed into Tim's jacket. "It makes me hurt...My stomach flips every time. And when it does, I feel sick."

"So anxiety." He guessed. "I don't know! I j-just want the feeling to go away! I've never had this feeling before." I looked up to see Tim looking straight. "I know. But now you aren't going to live with that feeling forever." Tim stated. "You'll die eventually, right?" That felt like a punch in the gut. I've been stuck for a while now. I need to say it. I got to try again. "I wanna die!" I said. "I don't wanna live forever. I wanna know what happens after death." I exclaimed.

"I had the chance," Tim said. "W-We all did except (Y/N)." 

"Now I do," I stated, blinking my tears away. It doesn't matter anymore. I can't just walk up there and demand my Slenderblood back. It's over. All over. I wanted to curl up and start sobbing again, but I had to make my face seem strong. Does this mean I'm not part of the family anymore? What did I do this for? 

I shoved everyone out of my room and locked the door. I leaned on the door, silently screaming at myself, and slid to the floor. I don't care about anything anymore. I'll be eighteen next year. Old enough to own a house, right? So if I don't have Slenderblood anymore, is Slenderman still my dad? I sobbed harder at the thought that I just gave away my family. So many people wish they could, and I did, and I'm upset.

What did I do?

Okay guys, so if you don't mind giving me advice, because I need help I'll make an author's note next chapter for help if you don't mind!!!!