~Chapter 18~(Christmas Special)

"We should probably head back," I said finally. We'd been sitting up in the tree talking, but I would've stayed longer if I wasn't about to die of frostbite. Brian nodded, and he helped me climb down. 

~Masky's PoV~(Or Tim, because he isn't wearing his mask)~

I sat there wondering what was going on between them. They've been gone for two hours. What could they possibly be talking about? Finally, the door swung open, and I saw (Y/N) and Brian laughing hysterically. What the-? "Never say that a-again!!" (Y/N) said, grabbing her side. Slender and Splendor exchanged the look that said, "What the actual hell?" "B-But it's true!" Brian said, trying to get her to stand up straight.

"We should p-probably get home." (Y/N) said, finally catching her breath. "Lynex!"

A few weeks later, I came into Jack's cabin to see (Y/N) putting a wreath on the backdoor. "What are you-" 

"Christmas is coming around, right?" She asked. I glanced at the calendar. "Oh. So it is." She nodded happily. I felt a pink tint coming up. Toby came in at the perfect time, avoiding awkward silence. "Y-You, guys! Did you see the-" Toby looked me up and down and saw the snow all over the bottom of my jeans and covering my boots.

"Oh. So you h-have." He added disappointed. "See what?" I asked. "The snow!" (Y/N) jumped in. "Yeah! It's so heavy and there's so much!" She said excitedly. Lynex walked in, now eight. "What are you guys laughing about?" He asked. "Look outside!" (Y/N) smiled at him. "Did you k-know that Tim is the best at snowball fights?" Brian informed (Y/N). She looked at me. "Really? You're the best? We'll see about that." She smirked. Battle armor, everyone!" She shouted, slamming her bedroom door shut.

"Bro!" I turned to Brian, who was getting a scarf on and had his hood up. "What?" He looked up. "Why did you-"

"'Cause a couple of years ago you kicked my ass. Remember? T-The loser had to make the hot chocolate." I rolled my eyes as I put my gloves back on. Brian opened the door. I was about to follow him, but I felt a tug on my scarf. I turned and saw Lynex. "T-Tim? Can you help me? I can't get my other boot on." I smiled softly and got down to his level.

I helped him slide his shoe on and he grabbed my hand and led me out the door. Within a few minutes, (YN) and Toby came out, Toby trying to stuff his last waffle in his mouth. From the looks of it, (Y/N) dragged him in the middle of breakfast. I turned to tell Brian that she was out when I felt something cold run down the back of my head.  Brian burst out laughing and tried to pick up some snow. 

I felt another one hit my back and saw that (Y/N) and Toby teamed up.  Brian and I looked at each other and nodded. We hid behind a tree and made a pile of snowballs. I turned and whacked Toby right in the nose. "Cold!" He shouted. Lynex hit (Y/N) in the knee. "Yeah!" He and I high fived and automatically went back to fight mode because (Y/N) and Toby was coming at us from every angle. 

Eventually, Brian gave up and went to build a snowman with Lynex. "Thanks, guys!" I shouted as I saw what they were doing. Toby turned to grab another snowball from (Y/N) and I got him in the back. "Jeez! That was unexpected!" He shouted and (Y/N) laughed. She grabbed Toby's scarf and dragged him back behind their base. They stayed there for a moment, and I was aimed, my arm raised and everything. Eventually, I put it down and suddenly got mauled in the back by five different snowballs in different spots. 

I shouted in surprise before I turned around to see (Y/N) and Toby on the ground laughing. "Haha. Very funny." I said annoyed. "Oh, that's pretty!" She said suddenly, and I turned around to see Lynex holding jazz hands along with Brian, showing off the snowman. I stared at it for a moment. "It doesn't even have a face," I said. The face was replaced with the Operator Symbol. Toby got up and walked over to it. "I l-love it!" He said. 

~Small Timeskip~

We were all sitting on the couch drinking the hot cocoa that I had to make. But only 'cause they left me to fend for myself. (Y/N) was at the laptop, Brian and I were suffering through one of Lynex's tv shows, and Toby was taking a shower.

~(Y/N)'s PoV~

Finally, I shut the laptop and made a signal behind the couch, and Brian and Lynex left the room. I smiled but put a straight face on. I launched myself over the back of the couch and landed next to him. "Jesus." He laughed. "Someone enjoyed the cocoa I made." I rolled my eyes. "I helped you because you tried to put the marshmallows in before heating it," I said. He laughed. "Yeah. I know. I suck at making chocolate." He said. "No, actually, other than that, it tasted amazing." I smiled.

"Oh! Shit! I still gotta get your other Christmas present!" I groaned. Masky rolled his eyes. "You didn't have to get me one." He said. I smiled. "Fine. I know the one I can give you right now." 

"Oh, yeah?"

"Mhm." 

I sat up a little bit and kissed him. Hoodie stepped out of the hallway with a camera. "Y-Yes!" He said. "I got it on camera! My best friend getting kissed by-"

"Brian!" Masky shouted. He jumped up, and I got out of the way. Now the chase was on and Lynex and Toby sat on the couch next to me, talking to try and mute Brian's shouts for help. "So, how was it?" Toby asked, leaning back. I laughed. "Weird. Definitely weird." 

"W-Why?" 

"It was my first kiss."

"At 17???"

I nodded.

"C-Cute."