~Chapter 19~

"C-Cute."

I shook my head. "It's embarrassing," I mumbled. "I haven't had my first kiss, yet." I thought for a moment. Hm. Maybe I could find someone. Tim came in and lifted his crowbar above his head, and threw a camera down with the other hand. He put his other hand on the crowbar and I ran toward him and grabbed it. "Don't smash it," I said, lowering the crowbar. "Why not?" Tim asked.

"'Cause it's Brian's. And Brian is your best friend. Right?" Tim sighed and looked at me. His face was pretty red, maybe it was from chasing Brian? "Are you okay?" I asked. Tim nodded. Brian ran in and grabbed his camera. "Can I have one of those for Christmas, Brian?" Lynex came in and stared at the scene. "What's happening?" He asked. "Things." I retorted, grabbing Tim's crowbar. "Now, can we go ahead and open presents?" Lynex asked. I nodded and handed him his first present. He tore it open and saw the DVD he's been begging me for.

      "Yes! This is exactly what I wanted!" He ran up to the DVD player and put it in. "Aren't you going to open the present from Dad?" I asked. "Yes, while playing this disc," Lynex said, making me annoyed as Brian and Jack laughed. "Okay. Anyway-" I was interrupted by Lynex tearing through the wrapping paper. It was a knife with the words 'To My New Child' engraved on the handle. My eyes widened as I looked at it. It reminded me of Jeff's knife, which was also engraved. "That's such a pretty knife," I said. "I don't want it to be pretty," Lynex shouted, "I want it to be badass!" 

I facepalmed. "Who taught you that word?" I asked. "Tim." He pointed. I glared at him. "You're shitting me, right?" Tim shrugged. "I didn't mean to, I just said 'badass' to Brian and Lynex just so happened to walk in." He said. I groaned as Lynex continued to open his presents. 

After everything was done, Tim and I were on the couch talking when Brian walked up with eggnog. "Cheers?" He smiled. I grabbed it and took a sip. "Woah. This is definitely not the shit I drank when I was younger." I mumbled. "More like the shit, I drank out of Jeff's cup when I was seven.." Tim and Brian laughed. "Well, you know, it's the only eggnog in the house." Tim shrugged. 

So before you knew it I was dealing with drunk Tim.