~Chapter 7~

New inserts-

(L/N)- Last Name

(M/N)- Mother's Name

(U/N)- Uncle's Name

(A/N)- Aunt's Name

(C/N)- Cousin's Name

~~~~CURSING WARNING~~~~~

"Yes." I said finally. 

"Why?"

"Because we think it's bullshit that she can't fight with the rest of us!" Jeff stepped in. "We never know when another war could break out with Zalgo!" I hesitated to tell him he needed to stop. He would find out soon enough. "But she could have gotten seriously hurt-" 

"She knows how to handle herself!" Jeff interrupted. "She did amazing with aim, and she didn't get hurt at all!" I sighed and slid lower into my seat. "But she could have! I don't want her to be in any war that is to come!" Slender slammed his fist on the table. "Uh, she doesn't have to continue our lessons..." I muttered, trying to shut Jeff up. "But she does though!" He shouted. "How can she be considered a creepypasta if she hasn't commit a murder?!" Jeff interjected. "She isn't a creepypasta!" Slender shouted. "She's THE Slenderman's daughter!!! She needs to be known!!" 

"She isn't ready!" 

"Oh, but BEN was ready at the age of 12!!!!"

~YOUR POV~

I listened to the fight through the door, since I knew Dad would be too busy fighting with Jeff to notice my thoughts through his shouting. "Oh, but BEN was ready at the age of 12!!!!" Jeff nearly screamed. "I didn't have BEN in this house when he commit his first murder!" I heard a pound and prayed that wasn't Dad slamming someone against the wall. "But you never forbid him from doing it when he moved in, now did you?!" Jeff shouted. "She's 17!!!" I soon noticed I hadn't heard Masky's voice at all since I started listening. Was he even in there? I saw him walking toward this way. I quickly walked to BEN's room, going to see if that's where Masky had went. I knocked my usual rythme.

The door flung open and BEN threw me inside. "Did you hear what's going on?" He asked. I nodded. "It's my fault, too." I never noticed Toby sitting on BEN's bed until he stood up. "I don't th-think it's" he ticked, "your f-fault." I shook my head. "I did that murder and Jeff decided that he wanted to train me." I said. "That's Jeff's dumb-ass fault." BEN said, throwing himself on his bed. 

I know that I shouldn't have gone and murdered someone, but the thing is, I was being stupid. Plus-Wait! "Hey, listen! If you need me, just knock, I have to do something." I rushed quickly out of BEN's room and into my own on the fourth floor. I slammed and locked the door.

"Either way she didn't need to be doing things that she is not allowed to do!"

My dad's voice sounded in my head. I sighed, and pulled a backpack out of my closet. I grabbed all the usual clothes and I couldn't have been more wrong when I thought up this idea. I zipped up the backpack and opened my window and stared out at the night. The moon's light lit up most of the Slenderwoods. I smiled to myself slightly. I double checked the door to make sure it was locked, grabbed a bottle of ibuprofen to make sure I don't feel more pain than I need to. I jumped out the window and teleported to a nearby city. The reason I did is because when I did a bit of research a few weeks ago, I found out my human aunt and uncle lived here. 

I dug through the front pocket of my backpack and found the paper with the address. I teleported as quick as I could to their front porch. I held my breath. I held up my fist. Oh, God. I feel a bit- no, very- nervous. I knocked. I threw my fist down to my leg, regretting that I came here. If my mom was human, maybe she was normal. On second thought, if she got together with the Slenderman, her and her family probably weren't-