~Chapter 30~

Yay! We finally made it to chapter 30! I feel so accomplished!

Question:

Am I getting worse at writing? Or is my wording worse?

A. Yesssss It sux dude.

B. Nope. Doin' fine.

Failed project. 

I stood up and left the room. I had no bags to pack, so that doctor ass guy can come to find me. I stepped outside and automatically felt a breeze that sent chills down my spine. I saw my past father standing there, so I turned away. 

"(Y/N). I'm not the only one looking for you." The ringing in my ears never bothered me, but this time I covered my ears. 

Maybe since they didn't rinse me clean of  Slenderblood then maybe I still have some powers.

I attempted to read Tim's mind. Maybe I could find him. I tried very, very hard. I couldn't get anything. "Tim is looking for you, too. Along with the rest of the mansion."

I rolled my eyes. I doubt Natalie is looking for me. She couldn't care less. "Clockwork is looking too." 

"Stop doing that already!" I shouted as I spun around. "I don't need you goin' around readin' my mind and shit!"

"It's the only way to know what to say."

"I don't care! If I wanted you to read my mind I woulda let you anytime!" Slender stood there, unable to come any closer. I heard footsteps and Slender disappeared. "Are you ready to go? It's a place for children like you." I dawned a confused look. "Kids like me?" The man nodded. "Am I ever gonna get a name from you?" The man shrugged. "Dean." I looked at him skeptically. "Last name?" He shook his head. Is Dean even his real name? He reached for my arm and I pulled away.

"Child, there is no need to be scared of me." 

"This child was scared when I first took him in."

I was very hesitant as I reached for his hand. I slipped it in his and he led me to a black Porshe. 

I am so sorry this is short but I am so fucking busy it's not even funny. I'm surprised I could even get this much done, thank you so much! I know this was shit but please try to continue to support me, my amazing meme masters!