Chapter Ten

"You fucking liar! I can't believe you Lauren!" Camila thundered, instantly turning away and leaving my presence. My vision was a bit fuzzy and a blur due to the surprise from ones lips to mine; did Camila just kiss me? What did she mean by a fucking liar?

"Lauren?" A deep, masculine voice questioned. "Sorry for getting her so, delayed. Normani had called me a few weeks back, saying something about Louis?"

I immediately rubbed at my eyes at the remark, Teddy coming into my view. He smiled at my action, then wiped carelessly at his mouth.

"That was weird. A gay guy kissing a lesbian, or whatever you prefer to be called."

"What?" I barley sputtered out as I looked over Teddy. His normal dirty blonde hair was concealed by a familiar brown, combed wing. 

"What do you mean, what? I just kissed you, you know, lips on lips," Teddy explained with a wide grin. "Occasionally some tongue."

"W-Why?"

"I just told you, Lauren. Am I that good of a kisser to make you forget?" I slapped him on the shoulder playfully, yet harshly, causing him to cower back. "Alright, alright. A few weeks ago, Normani had called Vero up and asked for my number. First, I thought she was trying to get me onto a date, but then I found out she was really worried about you, and Camila. She told me everything, and asked me to play Louis; your fake character."

"And-"

"And that's why I'm here!"

"But, that doesn't explain," I reached up towards my own lips and went over them lightly. "Why the hell did you kiss me? In front of Camila, too!"

Teddy shrugged as he rubbed his arm awkwardly, "Normani said something about your fight with Camila and that it was good idea to just, kiss you in front of her. To you know, let the pain go away, something like that."

"She fucking said that?" I raised my voice into a high pitched whisper. "Well, you're a few weeks too late!"

"I realize that," Teddy went on. "But, I got here-"

"A few weeks too late from our fight!" I growled. "And now, we're sure to be back in another one!"

Teddy made his mouth into an circle, "Oh, shit, didn't know I was that late." He stretched his arms upwards and began to itch at the wig, before lazily removing it, "Jesus, I'm really sorry Laur."

"Did you see which way she went? God, I have to find her," my tone cracked at my plea, and my forehead started to ache with a throbbing beat. My surroundings started to wave around, and my body started to suddenly sway with heat. "I have to tell her the truth, w-we need to tell Camila why you kissed me!"

Footsteps rang throughout my ears as I felt myself slowly slip down the wall. I couldn't see anything, I felt that the walls were closing in on me; my throat tightening together.

"Teddy? What the hell are you doing here?" Normani's voice called out. There was a slight pause before the sound continued, "Oh my god! Lauren! What happened?"

I felt Teddy's large hands find their way to my shoulder in an effort to comfort me, "Lauren? Lauren, can you hear me? Normani, get help!"

Ally's speech entered, "Did she just start acting like this?"

"Pretty much," Teddy husked. "Just started freaking out because-"

I felt my body weaken and limp to the right of me, my structure slapping uneasily against the floor. All the noises that used to surround me were muffled, and all I could see was the black night.