Act 2

Act 2 - Magic Battle

(Y/N)'s POV
So far this interview is going well. Queen Elsa told me about her past. About an small incident with her sister, keeping her powers in check by means of suppression over the years, to the loss of her parents and adding up her pressure of being heir to the throne. No wonder her magic slashed out from this...

Halfway from the interview, the tea had arrived. Complete with delightful bite size pastries. When food is involved, theirs always "bottom feeder" venrich ready to devour it in seconds. I had to quickly reprimand him to maintain manners by discretely pinching my fingers whenever he tries to get the food in a barbarically manner. There were moments were the Queen eyed us weirdly but mostly venrich with his sudden flitching but he reassure her with simple and believable excuses.

Having refreshed by the tea, we move on with our topic. She told me that during her coronation day at the moment when her sister pushed her to far, that's was the time she truly used her magic again. She felt good when she lets it out on her own free will but without thinking the consequences of the expense of her kingdom plunge in snow resulting to fear and confusion of her subjects. Chaos brewed more when some meddlesome youngest Prince of the southern isles seeking to take the throne by force. In conclusion to all of this, she discovered that love and other emotions are link to her powers then restore peace in here kindom and solved the latter. The moment she finish, it gave me an idea of one more thing to do before I give a terminal report to the Union Council.

Elsa, Thank you for sharing us your story... Sorry about the loss of your parents and the fact handling your powers on your own. I said trying to show my sympathy. (is this really sympathy)

Thank you (Y/N)... I hope with the help of my story, you where able to find what are you looking for in finding a way in helping this kingdom. Queen Elsa said grabing her tea cup to sip the remaining contents.

Yes, this will be most helpful but there is one more thing I would like to try if your will to do. I said putting my notebook and pen back in my coat.

Of course and what would it be? Queen Elsa asked

I would like to try out your magic skills Thur a magic battle. I said

--------------*--------------

Elsa's POV
A Magic battle? I said confused

Yes, To see your magic operate at first hand with added pressures of battle. (Y/N) said

Won't it be dangerous? What if I hurt you or someone with my powers again... I said worried about my powers. Without my awareness, my powers suddenly reacted with my emotions causing the room's temperature to drop and have a small scale snowfall around us. I was about to dismiss it and apologize to (Y/N) and venrich but as I turn at there direction, it made me stop as they show a reaction of fascination around the sight.

Fascinating... (Y/N) said as she try to catch a snowflake with her palm.

Amazing! This is so cool! Pun unintended by the way. Ouch! Venrich said as (Y/N) pinch his ear and a giving him a glare to stop.

Sorry... Hehe...Ehem, Anyway about the magic battle. Venrich said going back to our topic then i dismiss the snow.

Yes, It would be alright as long as I oversee it. Your opponent would be my assistant here. (Y/N) said

Worry not your Majesty. Miss (Y/N) knows what she's doing and not to brag but i'm stronger than I look. Venrich said pointing his thumb to himself and showing an assuring smile.

Alright, if we're going to do this. Let us head to a safe distance in the courtyard. I said standing and we head to the courtyard.

--------------*--------------