Act 20

Act 20 - Blue Starlight

(Y/N)'s POV

We started the attack. Me and Venrich are leading the first group. Him in ground work with the soldiers and take on the chimeras. While I'm stationed in a hill overseeing the front area of the fortress. A perfect vantage point for my magical arsenal attack: Star Burst. I have two soldiers accompanied me here as a precautionary measure. I set myself then blue glowing magic circles with rune formulas appeared to the ground and in front of me.
Holding my left arm towards the circle up front, it divided into three layers encircling my arm. Using my right arm as support and to aim properly at the targets, I released a powerful blasts towards the chimerian vanguards and mostly aimed at the manticores below. Like meteors raining down and shaking them causing lose there formation. Opening a way to the ones down on the field.

Ah, guh... I have to withstand the pain from going beyond my limits. This type of spell requires a lot of magic to use. Feels like my body is pumping my blood faster than it should, nerves withering and muscles paralyzed. Making me think that anymore of this will really break this body and it's not the right time of it to happen. I activated one of my inner magic reserves for healing to lessen the pain its causing and maybe slow the process.

Mistress fire up on the watch towers! There are rouge mages controlling some of the chimeras. Venrich said via link as I shot down the towers. With that, some the chimeras were easily defeated by the soldiers. Time to call in Frederick but somethings doesn't add up...

Lady Ainsel, We have company... One of the guards behind me said as five manticores appeared from the bushes. As the guards engage in battle with the manticores but there protection isn't enough to stop the remaining three to attack me. Looks like I have no choice but to cast a summon spell while star burst magic is still active. This will take up more mana than it should.

Kylie! I said summoning kylie. She look at me then the manticores.

As you wish my lady! Kylie said then a powerful gust of winds headed straight to the manticores. Slicing them to bits and helping out the guards.

Keep a look out. There maybe more... I said as the guards and kylie keep there guard. Turning back to the field to look at the situation. Venrich and the soldiers are advancing. Looks like time to call in Frederick. I aim my spell casted hand upward then shot a blast. Signaling them that it's time.

I feel that there's more to this...

--------------*-------------

Frederick's POV

That's (Y/N)'s signal. Time to attack! I said to the soldiers as we head to the back for a surprise attack. Anna's group is with me until I give an opening.

Anna remember what (Y/N) said. I said

Get in, get elsa, make a signal and get out. Never look back... Anna said I sensed somethings wrong with her.

Anna, what's up? Getting cold feet?... I said patting her shoulder.

I know we planned this but I can't shake the feeling that something bad is really going to happen. More specifically to (Y/N)... Anna said

(Y/N) knows what she's doing. Just take a deep breath and have little more faith in her. I said with an assuring smile.

I know... but there something you need to know. Kristoff I saw you talking to (Y/N) before. What did she say? Anna said insisting.

I told her about an advice that grand pabbie insisted that I tell her and she only said that we should be there for elsa. That's all... Kristoff said as the our group easily infiltrate at the back. Since only a few chimeras and manticores are guarding.