Act 8

Act 8 - When the adult are talking.

(Y/N)'s POV

After that small mishap, we continue our trip to the valley of the moving rocks. In this case, the trolls that there acquaintaned with. There chieftain: Grand Pabbie eagerly wanting to speak with me. I haven't had time to really answer his summon since my stay because of my unending duties to her Majesty and the kingdom. I've sent numerous letters to compensate but there are some matters that he insists to be spoken personally and this a chance to do so. Entering the area with round rocks, kristoff called out that he's home then the rocks rolled over to us and turned into trolls.

Kristoff! Sven! Your home! I see you brought the Royal sisters and company. One of the trolls said

Hi bulda. We came to visit... Guys this Bulda. Bulda this (Y/N) Ainsel, Elsa's teacher and a Scholar Mage. And this is Venrich Grim, (Y/N)'s assistant and a church grim. Kristoff said saying what venrich is made the other trolls near him moved a little back out of fear. The others noticed this and I quickly move to make them see reason.

Don't be alarmed. He's reformed and only eats human food. I said raising my hand in defense.

Wait!... What's that sweet smell? One of the trolls said sniffing something in the air. The other trolls follow in suit until they landed there attention to me. To be exact my injured hand. Venrich was about to go in front of me for protection but I gave him a knowing look of dismissing his act.

You smell very sweet dear. I haven't smelled anything like you before. What are you?... Bulda said

I-uh... I say trying to come up an explanation but Princess Anna intervened.

I think its the new perfume that Elsa gave the other day right sis? Princess Anna said as she turns to her sister.

A-ahm right... Queen Elsa said going with the princess's explanation. But seeing there expressions says otherwise.

Sigh... I thinking of a way to do damage control of the situation when a boulder rolled in front of me then it turn to a troll. Judging by his appearance he must be Grand Pabbie.

I never thought to see someone like you in a very long time. Grand Pabbie said giving a bow not just to the royals present but also to me. He knows what I am... The sisters and kristoff eyed him confusingly at his action.

It's quite alright. Your safe here and it's still proper to give respect to you since your consider as the dearest child of the Fae folk. Grand Pabbie said as the other trolls whisper among themselves. I'm remained silent to answer him. I think I've seen him some were before...

You can all have a rest here for a while before heading to the ice castle... Miss Ainsel I think let's have a talk. You can say, it's time for the adults to talk. Grand Pabbie said as he lead me to a secluded area for our talk while the others stayed behind.

--------------*--------------

Grand Pabbie's POV

She hasn't changed a bit since I last saw her. Who would have thought that the scholar Mage that I've been eager to meet was the same person who saved me centuries ago? Fate has a funny way of leading people to there path. It looks like she remembered me. Maybe a little recalling would do. I gesture her to sit on the stump beside me.

Miss Ainsel, do you remember a young troll who once was lost in the woods and being chased by wolfs. I said waiting for her answer.

Yes. I got the feeling that I've seen you before. I just can't recall exactly. It's been a while has it troll boy. (Y/N) said