Act 14

Act 14 - The warm feel and the cold truth...

(Y/N)'s POV

It's been a 11 days since her majesty and the others went to romarion for the educational immersion. Only the Arendellian council, highest ranking officials of the Arendelle military, The mage unit and castle staff know the whereabouts of her majesty. There where minor incidents involving those anti union rebels. Small town raids, destruction of property & quarrel against them and the authorities. They haven't made a move to castle since they've heighten it security... As they would think. Hmm... The plan worked.
When the people needed an audience with the queen, we just use some glamour disguise potion to temporarily make one of Crowe's female subordinates into a stand in for elsa enough to last a day. Since they've been gone, I feeling off of some sort. The castle physician won't do since last times visit is of not any use. So my next option is to visit pabbie. Maybe he might know some answers. Wearing my gear, I've ask Lord Gerseth and Mr. Crowe that I'll be leaving them in charge while in my absence. Right now, I'm accompanied by Alistair and Sven.

Thank you sven for being our guide today. I've been off lately and seem to distrust my sense of direction. To express my gratitude, let me help you with something. You've been down lately sven... Is there something wrong? I said only to get a grunt response. (Nothing)

Kristoff and venrich aren't the only ones that can understand you or animal expressions in general. I've got experience with Alistair so what is it? I said patiently waiting for him to respond. Then with a rhythm like grunt, he finally said to me what's going on about him. (I just miss the others.) Thinking on what he said, a thought came to me suddenly. Is this the feeling of missing someone?

Well, it won't be long. We will see them again in 3 days time. I said assuring the reindeer with an head pat. Which he liked the gesture. As we continue our journey to the trolls.

-------*-------

As we enter the gathering area, I called out to pabbie. Then all of the trolls suddenly gathered around us. Happily giving a warm welcome.

Miss Ainsel! So nice to see you again. What brings you here? And where are kristoff and the others? One of the trolls said. If I recall her name is bulda.

It nice to see you too Miss Bulda. They went to romarion for Elsa's magic immersion. So only me, sven and alistair here the only ones here to visit. I do apologize for not informing in advance of our visit. I said then one rolling rock came to us and it was pabbie.

Lady Ainsel it's good to see you. Would you like to come with me for a walk. Pabbie said as he lead the way to a more secluded area for our talk.

So what seem to be the problem my dear? Pabbie said

Sigh... I'm just off lately. As if something is amiss. Ever since the others left, I feel cold even I'm wearing thick layers of clothing to fend the coldness of the weather, drink something warm or sit near the fireplace it still bothers me... I said

Hmm... I would like to ask you to do something if its alright with you? Pabbie said giving him a nod.

Follow my instructions. Now first I want you to relax, close your eyes. Then listen to the sound of my voice and our surroundings. Pabbie said as i did as he said.

Now the last thing I want you to do is be true to what I will ask from you. Are you ready? Pabbie said answering him with a yes.

What do you feel when Elsa isn't around? Pabbie said which surprise me to why he's ask me something trivial yet quite difficult to say it in words. But nevertheless I should say the truth on what I really feel on it.