Act 11. 2

Act 11.2 - Yuletide Birthday (Part 2)

Anna's POV

We head to the palace kitchen as elsa mentioned that venrich is there. As we are in front of the door, we can smell something good cooking inside. Opened the door, we see someone cooking and that person is venrich.

Hey your majesties, here to sneak a taste of my cooking. Venrich said while cooking some pasta in a pot.

Smells good... So what's on the menu venrich. I said as elsa and I sit on some stools in the kitchen counter.

(Y/N)'s favorite food: Pesto Rosso. Have you guys tried this? Venrich said

[AN: I apologize if some of you guys don't like pesto.]

Pesto Rosso? Elsa said

A type of pasta with the main ingredients are basil, garlic, olive oil, some grated cheese, and pine nuts. It's mostly green colored due to the basil and olive oil you used. But this is a southern romarion style of pesto with tomatoes added making it red hence naming it pesto rosso or red pesto. Instead of pine nuts, it uses almonds with rosemary. (Y/N) likes this dish so much, she always visits the pladini's restaurant that serves them on her birthday. Since she can't go with being here and all, I asked good old pal pladini his recipe weeks ago so I can cook her one. Venrich said preparing the ingredients while the pasta is boiling.

I bet it will sure taste great if its smell this good. I said

Hehe you can count on it. So how's the tradition finding? Venrich said

Tradition finding? We did found one. Our tradition is olaf. Elsa said then I showed him the box with all the olaf gifts inside.

Wow... that's one way to put it. Earlier this afternoon, he went on a quest to find you guys a tradition with sven and Alistair. Speaking of them, what are they taking so long its getting dark soon. Venrich said looking at the wall clock in the kitchen.

Then suddenly one of the windows opened then a familiar crow entered. Landing on the counter, Alistair made loud caws as if alert us on something.

Oh! Alistair slow down. It's hard to understand with cawing it all at once. Venrich said then Alistair calm down and communicate with venrich since his the only one who can understand him.

Olaf... danger... go to the stables... Venrich said then he put off the fire since the pasta was done boiling. Removing it from the pot and putting it somewhere safe. He look at us with a worried expression.

We better head to the stables and ask sven. Venrich said as we leave for the stables.

------------*-------------

When we at the stables, we saw kristoff and sven. Sven acting out something on what happened to olaf.

Oh no! Olaf is lost in the forest. I said

And being chased by hungry wolf? Elsa said

Sven nodded as we leave to look for olaf.

Yeah... Obviously. Kristoff said but venrich just snicker at kristoff.

Ring the bell and gather everyone. I said

Come on Sven. Olaf needs our help. Kristoff said earning an annoyed grunt coming from sven.

----*----

Elsa's POV

We went around the whole town to find him but there is no sign. Almost everyone volunteered to search and now we're at the surrounding forest area looking for olaf.