Act 18

Act 18 - The Varulven's Jakt

Venrich's POV

What happened... The first we where dance then there was something off. Suddenly felt immense pain through my chest. And lastly blacking out from it. Now noticing its night time, how long was I out. Looking around, my eyes to (Y/N) laying a few meters from me. Worry filled me as noticing her injured chest.

Oi! (Y/N)! Don't you dare die on me. You die, I'll die. I said shaking her to wake up and she did. Thank God...

Venrich technically you know what your signing up for and willing oblige to be my familiar in the first place. (Y/N) said helping her stand up. Then she became anxious of the thought of remembering something.

Venrich we are going to face an enemy from my past. Having amnesia isn't an excuse to avoid facing it. Because of this negligence, Arendelle is caught in the middle. (Sigh)... elsa is now in the hands of the enemy. I feel the odds are against us...(Y/N) said feeling dreadful on the situation.

So you finally admit you love her. Hehe... May I remind you what made me sign up to be your familiar in the first place. I said giving a knowing grin to cheer her up.

After saving you from your monstrous self and the people who sought you out for there twisted experiments. You told me that if anything where ever to mess with us, you wouldn't careless of who they are. You would kill them just to let me feel safe. (Y/N) said

Wow, you really remember word by word. Anyway the point is, your not alone anymore. You got me, fritz, anna and the other to help you out. I said then I noticed her (color) eyes began to glow in golden hue. I thought the eye color changing thing only happens with her sensitivity.

Alright, ven we have alot of work in our hands. The reason why cain kidnapped elsa is to get to me. Judging that helios was easily captured and is in custody, I would say he has plans to attack the center of Arendelle. So our best option is to split up so we don't waste time and cover more ground. I'll look for Cain's hideout, you go back to Arendelle and get reinforcement. This has to end now or never. (Y/N) said as her eyes returned to normal.

Ok... what just happened? I thought your special ability is sensitivity. I said

Its alot to explain but all I can say is sensitivity is just a to protect this body and this ability is my trump card. Now venrich as your mistress, I order you to do my will... (Y/N) said and saying the magic words. I felt my restrains loosen, giving me more power and energy to transform back to my original form. The demon hound of Baskerville.

 The demon hound of Baskerville

As you wish mistress... I said then i howled and dashed back to Arendelle.

-------*-------