Act 21

Act 21 - Epilogue

Eldan Ainsel's POV

It's been six months since my daughter's untimely disappearance and leaving me with this to deal with. Of all the faes she have allied with why did she choose the blue smothering coal. Sigh... Even with my hectic work as one of the head caretakers here in the dragon sanctuary, my job as her father comes first. I'm currently having tea in my office with an acquaintance of ours, Linus Gideon.

You have a lot of things in mind old friend? Linus said sipping his tea.

Sigh... thinking on how to do damage control on the mess she left. Nevertheless this is so like her and I am grateful that she has finally returned. This is the least I can do. I said

I never thought you can be such a dotting father towards your daughter. Contrast to your reputation as the legendary ancient fae magus. Your either to be admired by your exemplary skills in the magic arts or feared by your temperamental personality and appearance. Linus said

Hmmm... I prefer to not duell on such matters. Anyway have you called her majesty and the others after the results are announced? I said as if the universe heard my call, a knock on the window suddenly interrupted our talk. Opening it with magic, Alistair came in then perched himself on one of my horns.

Caww... Caww... Alistair responded.

I see... well then my friend. Let's move our tea outside and meet the younglings. But before that... I said. Knowing this, Alistair moved to my shoulder to give me some space. Then casting a illusion spell on my head to hide my actual appearance. Changing my wendigo head into a male human with brushed up golden brown hair and sharp indigo eyes.

Hmmm... you know that disguise is very fraudulent in my opinion. Even not knowing it's fake makes still unbelievable. Linus said as we leave my office and head to one of the private lounges.

This is just a way to not mislead them in a frightening way. I haven't meet (Y/N)'s apprentices in person. Since she knows I have uneasy moments when it comes to making first impressions, so she just tells me about them via letters. I said as we enter, we see a group of people talking. A dark brown haired man, a platinum haired woman along with a church grim in human form. What intrigue me the most was the woman. My instincts tell me that she is more that she appears to be...

------------*------------

Frederick's POV

After the cain fiasco, I took over Elsa's training since it my duty as her senior. It took awhile to make a compromised effort both in my work, duties and traveling back and forth but it's worth it. She's been exemplar in all of her magical lessons and no doubt she'll pass in flying colors. Hate to admit, she'll one day make me run for my money with her skills. Logically she's prepared but emotionally she's moving on in her own pace. Losing (Y/N) has been a hard blow to all of us especially to elsa. Anna and the others have been supportive made sure that she's always know that we are there for her and she not alone. Now me and venrich accompanied her for the examination.

[Picture above]

Were finally here... the dragon sanctuary. Time to show them what you made of elsa. I said as we got off on the skycarriage. I noticed she's been quite excited but anxious. I patted her head and gave her an assuring smile.

Don't worry... You got this. I said

Thank you Fred. I'll do my best... Elsa said returning a smile.

If she was here, she would have made sure you pass. Even file a complaint, will demand a reasonable explanation or pull some strings just to know why they fail you. But rest assured you will pass. Ven said knowing who he is referring to.