Overview:

Overview of Words:

Scholar Magus - Are people specialize in the study of thaumaturgy and appointed peacekeepers of the magical/non-magical countries and nations around the world. Their main headquarters is located in the Kingdom of Romarion south of the kingdom of corona.

Thaumaturgy - The working of miracles, magic, sorcery and wizardry.

Sleigh Beggy - Sleigh Beggy are individuals who are naturally absorbing magic from their surroundings, so much so that it wears on their bodies and shortens their lives. It could be said that it was akin to having a lot of blood, but a weak heart to pump it.

Because of these traits, magicians are willing to pay a high price to have them as a tool. Because of the amount of magic stored within their body and the ability to expend it greatly, they were hunted in the past to be used for that purpose and often died.

They also draw in fae and other supernatural entities, there are those that who weren't lucky enough to possess the Sight would be cursed with both good luck and bad, as they would not be aware of that they were attracting them.

Author's Note:

For some who are new to the whole reader's insert stories, here are guidelines on shortcut you might encounter during reading:

(Y/N)-Your Name, (L/N)-Last Name, (E/C)-Eye Color & (F/C)-Favorite Color

If you have futher questions you may PM me and go to the next chapter to start reading.

Enjoy :)