Intermission II

The start of Volume 2:

March 17, 2020

Reader,

Hello again. Thank you for waiting patiently for the return of this story. I've planned to release it on March 31,2020 but due to some circumstances, I regain some time to writing this again. Be advised that there are times that I might be delay in posting for certain reason. So I'm telling in advance incase of this scenario happens. Problem worked out and my mind well-rested, and time to return to writing. Volume 2 is ready without further delay time to start.

From,
The Author :)

P.S.
Stay safe guys from COVID-19.

¤ Keep your hands clean. (Use soap, it's much effective). As much as possible, please refrain in touching your face. (If you can't help it, please wash your hands before and after doing so).

¤ Be calm and be attentive to official announcements. Make sure the source is reliable or direct to the authorities. (Fake/False news can be dangerous).

¤ Avoid going to crowded places and doing closed contact gestures. (Social distancing "personal space bro").

¤ Stay indoors, it's much safe. (Welcome to the Neet/Weeb Life... LoL)

¤ Get just the right amount of medical/ sanitization supplies. Don't horde it. Think of the other people who needs it more. Like the medical professionals in the front lines. (I salute them for their commitment in giving care/saving lives specially in times of this pandemical crisis.)

¤ And if your experiencing symptoms, please I advise you to get tested to be sure... Your not just putting yourself in danger but also the people around you.

Just looking out for you guys.♡