Act 3

Act 3 - Sensitivity

(Y/N)'s POV
Entering my designated room, I instantly plop down on the bed without caring that I still have my coat on. God, I just want to sleep...

Sorry for exerting mostly your mana on the fight. I thought you would have just summons me in an instant by your side to block the attack. Instead of summoning another familiar. Venrich said via our familiar link since he's on the other room next to mine.

It's alright, besides there were some specs of magical imbalances in the entire castle that needed some wind sweeping to be rebalance. It's was giving me a headache the moment we setfoot in this castle. I said lazily removing my coat and boots then rolling to my side to hug the pillow next to me.

Still don't over use your magic. Your to good for your own sake. You know you can always count on me. Your familiar big brother. Hehe... Venrich said

I thank you for that. We may not be blood related but you do act like an irritating and caring brother. Now Hush, I need my rest before our dinner with the Royal family. I said feeling my eyes grow heavy.

Haha... you and your complementing insults but it's cute when you show you care. I'll wake you up 30 minutes before dinner with prepared clothes. Venrich said

Hmm, Please do and ven no wondering around... I said closing my eyes and give in from my tiredness.

--------------*--------------

I felt my consciousness drifting into a dream like state. Checking my body to be sure that alive and intact but looking at my hands up to my lower body they appeared to be transparent as if i became a ghost. Looking around my surrounding to figure out where i am concluding that im somewhere in the castle hallway and it was nighttime. I heard a noise across the hallway. Then out of curiosity, i looked for it's source leading me to a ballroom. Looking at the scene before me, I see two young girls just entering the room. One platinum blond girl and the other a one strawberry blond girl.

Come on Elsa! Do the magic! Do the magic! The younger one said

Ready? Young Elsa said forming a snowball with her magic. Then seeing her sister nod, she released it upwards and exploding to create a small snowfall into the room.

This is amazing! Her sister said running around from excitement only to stop when Elsa stomp her foot to freeze the floor and continue there play.

I must be in the past. Feeling some events transpired here in the castle. I must have subconsciously used my Mind Memory Link skill again.

My thoughts were disturbed when I heard Elsa's voice in a worry manor.

Wait!... Slow down!... Elsa said trying to keep up in catching Anna. But at the last second, she slip and accidentally hit Anna in the head with her powers. Causing Anna fall out of consciousness. Then a panicked Elsa cradle her sister. Seeing elsa so scared  concluding that this must be start of fearing her powers. At that moment, two figures entered the room. Looking at there appearance, they must be there parents and the former King and Queen.

As the scene unfold, I felt my senses fading to black and the next thing I known I'm back in my room. Awakening from my nap and hearing a knock on my door. Knowing who is on the other side of that door I answered.

You can come in venrich...

Did you enjoy your nap? Venrich said entering my room with some clothing in hand.

Barely... Mind Memory Link again. Must be the new place. I said sitting up and stretching my limbs.

I see... Well better get ready then. Cause we're going to dine with her Majesty, her Highness and their company. Venrich said while putting my outfit on the chair in my room. Composing of a burgundy jacket, a white undershirt blouse with a bolo Jade green necktie, black waist high skirt reaching blow my knees and mid-length laced boots.