Act 6

Act 6 - The Neighbors

Venrich's POV

All set and ready! I said packing the last of our food supply in kristoff's sleigh.

Good, have you double check everything? (Y/N) said while looking at the map of our trail.

Yup! Food and Necessities check. Empty pots and pans for cooking check. Small jars and bottles for sample collecting check. Blankets and small bags of clothes by color code courtesy of gerda check. Blue for Elsa, Yellow for Anna. Plus adding kristoff's satchel and your portable workshop in a hand suite case. I think that's everything. Wearing your Mage gear? I said

Yes i am. It's much comfortable than a dress wouldn't you agree. (Y/N) said referring to her gear. Consisting of a dark blue shirt, black melee proof vest underneath then black button up turtle neck coat, black trousers and boots. (Y/N)'s expression became serious and check for a moment our surroundings if someone is around. Luckily no soul in sight.

Venrich once were outside of town, your first priority is the Queen and the princess. Remember our security plan and I received word from Frederick a yesterday morning that an anti magic guerilla group is forming South of Arendelle. Influence by some individuals from the neighboring country South of here. Best be on our guard and if worse comes show no mercy... Understand (Y/N) said

Loud and clear. They wouldn't know what hit them. Specially there up against us. The black hound of Baskerville and The legendary Blue mage. I said with confidence but Hush voice.

Even history books gives us unjustified reputations. Never mention it to the others especially elsa. If I'm correct in tracking her studies. She will start soon on the topic about the magical prosecutions. The last thing I wouldn't want is her to be frightened just like Frederick. It took me months to continue to be his mage instructor. (Y/N) said

Poor Fitz... He was just a kid when he found out. Thinking i'll eat him like the big bad wolf and if you've snapped, you'll bring Armageddon to the kingdom. I said remembering once a traumatized Fitz. I said then suddenly hearing coming in our way, I turn around to see her Majesty and company.

Good morning! Ready for our magic field trip. I said enthusiastically. (Y/N) bowed a little to show formality.

Ready! It's going to be so much fun. Olaf said jumping to the sleigh.

Thank you again kristoff for letting us use your sleigh for the trip. (Y/N) said

It's nothing besides I'm driving and it's a good chance to see other magical beings up close. Kristoff said.

Wearing a dark look (Y/N)? Got to admit it a good look for you. Right Elsa? Princess Anna said gesturing to her gear and turning to her sister.

Y-yes... Queen Elsa said. I've notice her blushing a bit while looking at (Y/N). Maybe it's just the cold. Then I Remembered the question that the princess asked me about (Y/N)'s love life it hit me like a bulb.
Does her Majesty have a crush on (Y/N)? Better ask Anna later to confirm or better yet ask elsa.

Before we venture, I would like to give everyone special glasses to wear. These are magic tools in helping to see magical beings. Since they preferred to be invisible and unseen by humans to avoid unwanted incidents. Only a few people gifted with the sight can see them thru without the glasses. Only Sven can't use these since animals are more sensitive in feel the fae neighbors. Venrich is of Fae folk and I have the gift of sight. (Y/N) explained then handing out the glasses to Elsa, anna, kristoff and olaf. When they wear the glasses they were surprised when they looked at me.

(Y/N) there's a huge black dog! Wait... Venrich? Kristoff said switching his view from with and without the glasses.

Your much bigger when I saw your other form when we had the magic battle. Elsa said