Act 5

Act 5 - My Training, My Feelings

Elsa's POV

Winter season in Arendelle. This time it's good to know that I'm not making it snow on purpose. And it's been three months since I started my training magic. I won't lie but it's quite difficult than my preparation for the throne. The council agreed upon the union's terms and conditions for an alliance then adjust my schedule. Having magic in the morning then Queen duties in the afternoon and I got weekend off in both. Since (Y/N) is appointed as the Ambassador Mage of Romarion, she is obliged to also attend council meetings and update the status of my progress to the council. Who would have thought she can be appropriate and assertive in dealing with the council especially if she been thrown hard questions.

The first week on training was hell. Starting by waking me up in the morning before sunrise for a run and exercise. Venrich mostly handles this by running with me so I won't feel bad in doing this alone and he likes doing exercises. He says it's for my body's adjustment and strengthening to my magic. There were times that Anna and olaf joined in with us especially when kristoff is away in the mountains for his job. Then after breakfast, I start my magic lessons with (Y/N) until noon. She's very strict with my studies and during her lessons, she's biased to tittles only referrer call me by my name. History in Magic, Thaumaturgy, Religion, and Customs of Magic around the world and more. There were times I get overwhelmed with the lessons or get bored so to have a little break i ask her instead of her personal life.

Remembering something I did to my tutors back then to slow things down by letting them talk about themselves. But (Y/N)'s different and always deflect my questions keeping herself anonymous and professional. When I ask Venrich about it he always says that it's not his place to answer it and will get punished. Even so, I press on to my questions about her and at some point, she had enough. She made a deal with me that if I just focus on my studies. I get to ask one personal question at the end of our session but with the option to change it if she's uncomfortable with it. Well, it's better than nothing. As weeks pass and weeks became months, it became a game for us. A game that we only play and I learn more about her day by day.

Her name is (Y/N) Ainsel. She's been a scholar mage for a while now which she doesn't like to tell the exact years and also her age. By her looks, she's the same age as I or a little older but her behavior say otherwise as she sometimes acts too wise and mature. Deflecting this question by saying: it's inappropriate to ask a woman of her age. She loves coffee and can't function well without her morning cup of coffee. She can be a bit pacifistic sometimes. Lives in Belmont the capital city of the Kingdom of Romarion. Growing up with Edan Ainsel her foster father who apparently was her mage teacher, taught her magic and she referred him as a bone-headed doting father. Her father never married so she didn't have a mother and doesn't know her real parents. I'm the second person she took as an apprentice. The first being the 5th prince of Romarion to which he is now the Duke of Sabinia and a Union Chancellor: Frederick Titus Nerion. She gives weird complementing insults as a way of endearment to which she gave me one time in our one day one question game by saying to me: asking the questions curiosity girl. I was confused at first but Venrich explain it to me. Which means she's warming up and letting her walls down one by one. Maybe with this, she can loosen up and be my friend rather than an acquaintance.

Refocusing myself now at the lecture. At that moment I see (Y/N) finished writing the lesson on the board while explaining it to me. She turn around and said: Any questions?

N-None... I lied not knowing what to answer then the grandfather clock chimed and indicating that it's noon which means I'm saved for her lecturing questions. That's means it's time for our game.

So we're done with our lessons, it time for your curiousity game Elsa. (Sigh) Let's hear it... (Y/N) said sitting on the chair across my table.

Alright... Your first mistake during the time your still learning magic as an apprentice. I said