Act 15

Act 15 - Destructive Impulse

Elsa's POV

Venrich! I said as venrich suddenly have a bleeding wound to his side and lost conciousness. Luckily Frederick was there to catch him on time. The door opened to be greeted by a lady in a blueish white dress, silver hair, pale skin and violet eyes. She quickly make way for us to get inside. Frederick and kristoff both carried venrich to the living room and lie him on the sofa.

What just happened to venrich? Anna said

His injured. Quickly Silvia can you get to (Y/N)'s first aid kit? Frederick said as silvia went to another room. While she gets the kit, Frederick remove venrich's shirt. We were astonished to see a deep cut in his side. But what's more shocking is that his wound is quickly recovering by itself. Leaving only a noticeable scar with little bleeding. Suddenly venrich gain conciousness and worry can be seen in his face.

(Y/N)'s in trouble! That injury was hers.
We need to save her. Venrich said referring to his link.

What?!... I said leaving me speechless then worry.

You just got hurt but you're wound healed. How? Olaf said

She must have used an elixir to quickly heal. I need to concentrate for a bit so I can know exactly what's happening to her. Venrich said as he sit up and close his eyes. Taking a deep breath to calm himself as he focuses his senses to (Y/N).

She is at the forest. Running... Alistair is with her. Looking behind her, a hoard of manticores chasing her down. She summoned another fae. Willy appeared and teleported her somewhere safe for now. Venrich said as he open his eyes again.

You need to go back to Arendelle. Knowing how powerful of a mage (Y/N) is, if those things were able to hurt her somehow they could be dangerous. Frederick said as silvia came in and didn't just bring the first aid kit but a food cart with some tea and bit size pastries. Her appearance and aura still has me curious. Is she a fae?

Excuse me for asking silvia, but are a fae? I said as she responded with a nod and a gentle smile can be seen in her face.

She's a brownie. A type of household fae. She's been (Y/N)'s caretaker for as long as I can remember. Venrich said while getting the kit and proceed in patching himself.

Going back to Arendelle would take hours even with the fastest skycarriage in the kingdom. Venrich said

Wait?... I think I know a way but 50% success rate in doing it because it's still in its prototype stage. Frederick said

If it's a way to get to her faster. What is it? I said

An experimental Magic spell. I've been working on. It enables the caster to be teleported in great distances. I call it the canon teleport spell. Frederick said

Fritz have you gone nuts! Last time we did that, we were lucky to have (Y/N) save our butts on time before we became squashed tomatoes. Venrich said

Well the good side of it is, it's the fastest means of travel. The estimated time of travel is 10 minutes from romarion to Arendelle. Just need to work on our landing. And I think there's a higher chance of success with the help of her majesty. She could just use her ice powers to cushion our impact. I'll get started on readying my stuff and setting up in the backyard. In the meantime, have some tea that Silvia brought to relax. Frederick said then left the room to get started with the spell.

------*------

If (Y/N) was here, she'll send us to an early grave herself. Venrich said. Only 3 people at the time can be transported. So Frederick, venrich and me are going. Anna and i had a little arguement on me going and my safety but it was all settled down.