Act 17

Act 17 - The Wanderer

(Y/N)'s POV

What is this feeling...

I feel different yet a familiar feeling...

But the main question is...

Where am I...

Trying to open my eyes but no avail. Move my body ending to the same result. I can only depend on my senses of touch, hear and smell. Now focus to where the heck am I...

I'm laying in some sort of bed. A bit quiet yet birds chirping in the distant. Maybe from the outside? Suddenly hearing someone footsteps coming closer. Feeling a hand gently creasing my face. A Slim and four fingered hand. My guess this person is of fae folk. What worries me is its presence is quite powerful, as if it hold authority of some kind.

Hello again thou dearest child of mine. It said in a feminine voice. I can only respond in silence as can't entirely move.

(Sigh) When will ever awoken... She spoke again. Sensing another person come, with the same feel as the woman if not stronger.

Visiting her again Titiana? Thee knoweth the fact any effort shall end in vain. The male voice said. Wait!? Did he say titania? That means... I'm in Tir na nóg! Then the people with me right now are Fairy Queen Tatiana and?

I know dear husband of mine. Thou can hope I suppose. Titania said feeling her adjust my blanket. King Oberon!...

We've done what we can to our sweet Robin, yet t's up to her if it be true the lady ever wishes to returneth. But i receiveth the humour 'twill beest very lief. Am I right Caerulus Inlustris... King Oberon said as feeling a hand touch my forehead. My consciousness drifting to darkness.

-------*------

(Y/N)...

(Y/N)..

(Y/N)!

Hearing someone calling me

Hearing someone calling me. Able to open my eyes again, seeing that I'm submerged in water. I don't feel the lack of oxygen because the water itself is enchanted. Looking around, everything looks serene. I remember what happened to me. My magic is stable now but unbalanced. Feeling something sting in my arms, I quickly folded one of the sleeves to reveal something quite shocked me: visible crack lines. What is this... Has this body reached its limit? Then a silhouette from someone can be seen above. Alerted and ready to fight the intruders but sensing who it is, i calm down as it was none other than elsa and venrich. Hiding the crack lines, I swam up the surface and head to the edge of the pond.

(Y/N) what are you doing here? Elsa said helping climb out of the water. I can feel her staring at my drenched attire hugging my frame. Consisting only one of my dark blue button up shirt and brown pants. I caught her staring for to long. She quickly face another direction but fail to hide her embarrassment.