Chapter 4

This chapter is s.hit, I apologize but here is an update.

'Daddy'

The word sounded so innocent yet so dirty leaving Harry's pink lips. His small pants and high pitched noise made Louis want to bend him over the couch right now and f.uck him until he couldn't walk.

Harry start to move his hips without Louis' help but the small moan of Louis' name is all it took.

That's all it took for Louis to finally regain his senses and lift Harry off his lap to place him right next to him. Harry only whines from the ache between his leg, grabbing onto Louis' arm who in response, shoves away his touch, sending the small boy up to his room.

Harry did as told, a pout on his strawberry colored lips the entire time. Louis knows how confused and flustered he left the boy, the younger one was a lot more innocent than Louis could have ever expected, maybe he could have some fun with it.

~

Harry is unsure why Louis wants him to call him daddy. Harry's lace panties were becoming more than uncomfortable, it was just straight up painful, he doesn't know why, maybe Louis could help him. He was the one who caused it.

Harry eventually removed his clothes and changed into his pajamas which were simple blue shorts with white clouds, matching t-shirt and blue thigh high socks. Harry chews on his bottom lip nervously as he makes his way down the stairs to find a group of boys around Louis' age along with three other girls .

Harry's Bambi legs cause him to stumble a bit, making everyone's heads turn towards him, a few eyes widening. Harry squirms under their gazes, looking to his feet,

"Lou-Louis" Harry finally mumbles softly making his way over to them. Two of the girls smile at the nervous boy which makes him a little less nervous.

"Who's this Lou?" A boy chuckles sitting up in his chair, his stare intense on Harry.

"I'm Louis b-"

"Family friend" Louis cuts Harry off rudely, not even looking up at him "him and his dad are staying with us for a bit" He quickly lies, pulling out his phone and turning his attention to it.

"Loulou, I hurt" Harry innocently mumbles, stepping to stand in front of Louis. He finally looks up at his step-brother, his eyes widening in realization once he notices what Harry meant.

"Yeah Louis, he hurt" one of the boys mock with a laugh. Harry turns to look at the boy with a pout, squeezing his milky thighs together tightly. Louis notices right away, his own pants tightening at the sight of his step-brothers revealed legs. 

"Shut up, Liam" Louis snaps standing up and grabbing Harry's wrist jerking him down the hallway, out of everyone's sight, his fingertips digging into the smaller boys pale skin.

"Loulou!" Harry cries out attempting to pull away but Louis' grip was too strong.

"I told you to stay up in your f.ucking room!" Louis shouts, shoving the boy up against the wall. Harry whimpers in pain, small tears slipping down his cheeks.

"I'm S-Sorry!" He shrieks, still attempting to pull to pull from the older boys incredibly strong grip.

"Learn to f.ucking listen, Harry" Louis grits his teeth squeezing Harry's wrist making more tears roll down his cheeks.

"H-hurting me!" The younger boy almost pleads having giving up his attempts to pull from the grip.

"I should take you over my knee in front of all of those people" Louis' voice goes low, dangerously low.

"W-What?" Harry freezes at the words, his tears coming to a stop. His heart start to hammer in his chest and he swears Louis could hear it. 

"Spank you until that ass is red and raw" he smirks pressing his body to the squirming boy.

"Loulou-" Harry gasps, looking up at the boy through his glossy eyes.

"You make this so f.ucking hard" Louis grabs his jaw, letting Harry's arms fall to his side. Louis leans closer so his face is inches from his step-brother's, licking his lip before they curve up into a smirk.

Harry just stares up at the boy in confusion, his face holding only innocence. Louis groans softly, dragging his hands down the boys small body, gripping his hips tightly. Harry's small hands fly up to press against Louis' chest once their lips are connected. Harry who had never kissed anyone, follows Louis' lead to his best ability, small gasps leaving his lip as his feels Louis' tongue swipe his bottom lip.

"D-daddy" Harry whines out, leaning his head back to allow Louis' lips to kiss all over his neck, licking and sucking a small bruise right below his jaw. Harry's high pitched moans snap Louis back to reality, once again, he slowly pulls away, staring down at the flustered and slightly confused boy who still has small noises leaving his pink, puffy lips.

"Lou-" Harry grabs the back the back of Louis' neck, getting on his tip toes to press their lips together. Louis' shakes his head and pulls away Harry's hands, forcing his lips off of his.

"Go upstairs. I don't want to see you the rest of the night" Louis suddenly snarls, stepping back from the boy, once again grabbing his wrist and tugging the confused boy towards the steps. Harry frowns and follows Louis, his wrists already too sore to fight against his hold.

"Louis!"

Louis groans loudly, rolling his eyes and stopping right at the bottom of the steps, squeezing Harry's wrist in frustration. Harry's body accidentally colliding into Louis' from the sudden stop.

"Hush, Sam" Louis snaps pulling Harry in front of him, continuing to shove him up the stairs, Harry stumbling as he does.

"He can join" Samantha walks over, shoving Louis back and grabbing Harry's hand pulling him over to the rest of Louis' friends. Harry's frown never leaving his face. He doesn't understand why Louis kissed him and then started being a 'meany' again.

"Samantha" Louis sighs following the two. "No. He can't. He's suppose to be upstairs"

"Hey, there's no harm in letting little guy join us here" A dark haired boy, Zayn grins at Harry who was keeping his gaze on the ground.

"F.uck off Zayn" Louis growls waking over and taking his previous spot. Harry's head snaps up at his step-brothers response. Samantha finally drops Harry's hand and takes her seat leaving Harry standing in the middle of the living room,everybody's eyes on him waiting for him to sit down.

"Come here" Zayn pats his thigh. Harry's eyes widen and he quickly shakes his head, starting to fiddle with his hands.

Harry bites his lip and glaces at Louis, he wants Loulou to make him feel good again so he slowly steps over and sits down on Louis' lap.

Only to regret it seconds later.