Chapter 23

Only 3 chapters after this ): Also I'm sorry this took so long!
*mature content*

"Please daddy, been good" Harry whimpers as Louis continues to f.uck his fingers into his tight heat, Louis' thin lips marking up the skin on his neck and chest.

"You're always a good boy for daddy, Princess" Louis smirks adding a third finger, curling it right up against Harry's spot. Harry wraps his arms around Louis' neck holding onto him tightly as his body bounces very very lightly from Louis' force.

"I can't take it anymore" Louis pulls out his fingers grabbing the bottle of lube and slicking himself up. He smirks as he watches a desperate Harry wither beneath him. Harry wraps his small hand around his aching c.ock starting to pump himself gently, locking his green eyes with Louis' blue ones.

"Hm you look so pretty touching yourself, baby" Louis groans, spreading Harry's legs wider "ready?" Harry nods eagerly, not trusting his voice.

Louis gently pushes inside, hissing at the tightness. Once he bottoms out, he leans down to place comforting kisses onto Harry's face, allowing him to adjust.

"S-so big, so full" Harry chokes clenching around Louis, Louis starts to rock his hips gently once Harry gives him the go, he sits up on his knees to watch his c.ock slide in and out of Harry with ease.

"You feel so f.ucking good princess. Always taking daddy so well" Louis moans, beginning to thrust a little faster, placing his hands beside Harry's head to hold himself upright. Harry moans loudly, gripping onto Louis' biceps, begging him to move faster. Louis obliges and starts to snap their hips together causing the twink to let out high pitched cries of pleasure, raking his perfectly polished nails down Louis' back.

"Kiss me" Louis presses their lips together at Harry's request, not slowly down his movements, his stomach already beginning to tighten.

"Want- Want Daddy to come inside me" Harry whimpers against the elders lips, his thighs beginning to tremble, attempting to hold on a bit longer.

"Yeah, Want daddy to fill you up, Princess?" Louis growls, holding onto Harry's hips with a death grip, hitting Harry's spot with each of his thrusts, making the younger boys head spin.

"Daddy I'm gonna-" Harry is cut off by a loud moan, his small body being bounced from the force of the thrust, his small hands holding onto Louis' arms.

"Come on baby, come for me" Louis breathes, pressing Harry's hips down into the mattress watching his body tremble before ribbons of the white liquid cover his tummy, tears slipping down his cheeks from the intensity.

Louis presses his face into Harry's neck letting out deep groans with one final deep thrust he finishes inside the boy, biting the skin between his shoulder and neck.

"Mine" Louis growls with a dominant voice, causing Harry to shudder and nod weakly.

"Yours daddy"

Louis pulls away and collapses next to Harry, both boys panting heavily in attempt to catch their breaths.

Louis didn't realize his eyes had fallen shut until he heard a small squeak next to him looking over to find Harry reaching for me.

"Let's clean up yeah?" Harry agreed and allows Louis to carry him to the bathroom.

After both boys clean up Louis dresses Harry in a large sweater, with matching cotton panties. While he was in the basic, shorts and t-shirt. They both cuddle back on Harry's soft, pink bed with a Disney movie playing. Harry resting close against Louis, his cheek against the elders chest.