Chapter 26

The last chapter is here! Thank you all for the love and support you've given this story! Also thank you all for being patience, I know the last few updates have been slow and I apologize. Don't delete it just it, I will be posting information on the sequel very soon! (:

Harry whimpers and flinches once Luke digs his fingers into his small waist after Micheal speaks.

"What the f.uck" Luke growls in the younger boys hear causing him to shrink but he doesn't pull back or look up at his boyfriend.

"D-dunno. I promise" Harry speaks so low Luke barely heard him.

"Tell him one second" Luke gives Micheal a fake smile, his brother only nods then leaves the two alone.

"Y-you're hurting me" Harry finally whines trying to pull off his boyfriends rough hands.

"Why the f.uck is he here?" Luke raises his voice.

Neither of the boys knew for sure why but Luke was already too angry for logical thinking.

"I promise I don't know. Please don't be angry" The tiny boy pleads, letting out a sigh of relief once his boyfriends grip loosens.

"I'm all yours" Harry says calmly, watching Luke visibly relax.

"Let's see what this prick wants. Stay beside me" Luke demands to Harry knowing that he will listen.

And he does, stays beside Luke and slightly behind him as they make their way downstairs to find the familiar feathery haired boy sitting on the couch.

"Louis?" Harry speaks up causing Louis to snap his head over to the couple. Louis forces a fake smile before approaching the two.

"I'm leaving earlier than planned" he sighs, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"What?" Harry gasps feeling his heart sink to his toes.

"Yeah, Zayn wants to leave in the morning" he lets out a breathy chuckle. Harry goes to move closer to Louis until Luke's grip on him tightens, causing Harry to flinch and go stiff. Louis notices but stays quiet until he clears his throat moments later.

"So uh, mum wanted me to come get you so we could have dinner as a family" Louis gives a slight smile.

"I'll be home l-later" Harry squeaks, placing his hands over his boyfriends whose were also keeping a death grip on him.

"Well, she's already cooking so" Louis starts to make his way closer to the boys.

"I'll bring him home at the usual time" Luke says calmly, hiding the fact that Louis' presence was only causing him more anger.

Louis wasn't stupid, he knew Luke didn't like him. Luke knew the things that he and Harry had done. The thought alone made Louis smirk.

"I'm sure you will but I'll take him home now"

"His father said ten so that's when he'll be home" Luke snapped holding Harry's body against his. Louis opens his mouth to speak but Harry cuts him off turning to his boyfriend.

"Can I please talk to you?" He says barely above a whisper.

Harry pulls Luke to the kitchen out of Louis' eyesight, sighing quietly.

"Papa wants me home" the younger one mumbles, fiddling with his shaky hands.

"I don't care. I want you here" Luke grits his teeth grabbing into Harry's small hips.

"B-But I wanna say bye to Lou-"

"I don't give a f.uck!" Luke almost shouts and soon Harry feels a harsh sting on his cheek, the faint handprint of Luke's hand appearing. Harry whimpers loudly flinching back from his boyfriend, tears filling his green eyes.