Chapter 6

"Want LouLou"

Is all Harry can manage to say as he stares up at the older boys who also happen to be on the football team. This was what Harry was afraid of.

They only laugh, speaking among themselves before one reaches forward picking at his skirt, in an attempt to lift it up. Harry quickly smacks away the wondering hand, shaking his head and holding down his skirt.

"Please" Harry lets out one more plead. The same boy that grabbed his skirt, snickers stepping closer. Harry flinches back, holding his hands in front of his face, whimpering quietly.

The group of boy scatter as the door swings open, Harry spreads two of his fingers to get a peak, seeing Louis with Zayn and Liam behind him, another boy with him but he doesn't remember his name.

"Harry? Jesus, I've been looking for you all evening" Louis snaps once he catches Harry almost completely curled up in the corner.

"LouLou" Harry chokes out, hot tears finally streaming down his cheeks as he makes grabby hands towards his brother. 

"Come here" Louis motions the trembling boy towards him. Harry shakily stands up, stumbling over to Louis, clinging onto his side, his tears soon calming down.

"What the h.ell was going on?" Liam finally speaks up stepping up next Louis.

"Just having fun with him, no harm" The same boy that grabbed his skirt steps forward and holds his hands up in defense.

"Stay the f.uck away from him" Louis snaps grabbing Harry's wrist and tugging him towards the door.

"Tomlinson is gay now, huh?" The same boy calls out, laughing.

"You wish, Shawn" Is all Louis says as he pulls the still trembling boy into the hall.

"Scared..wanted you" Harry sobs, pressing his face into Louis' chest, soaking his black t-shirt.

"That's why I told you to stay with me" Louis sighs, lifting the boy off of him, tilting his chin to look up at him.

"Home" Is all Harry says. Not wanting to be in school anymore, he wants his papa.

"No. One more class" Right as Louis says that the boys finally emerge from the bathroom, all of them looking angry.

"Stay with you" Harry presses a finger to Louis' chest. Louis bites back a smile and pulls away the small hand, placing it at his side.

"I'll walk you to your class and I'll come and get you when it's over. You'll just have to wait for me okay?"

"Lou promise come get me?" Harry tilts his head, sucking on his bottom lip.

"Of course, now come on"

Harry nods softly, wiping his cheeks with his sleeves, and following behind Louis.

Harry can't ignore the nervousness feeling in his tummy, he doesn't like school, he doesn't understand why his papa is making him go all of sudden. He wants Melanie to come back and teach him like she use to. Harry abruptly stops once they reach his classroom, not wanting to go in, too scared somebody else might pick on him.

He doesn't understand why they were picking on him. He isn't any different than them. He wants to go back to his old home, back with Melanie taking care of him when his mama and papa were away, except he wants to bring his pretty Louis with him.

He wants his old life back and his new one hasn't even started.

"Hey, class ended a few minutes ago. You can leave now"

Harry jumps in his seat, looking up from his drawings on his notebook, to find his nice teacher standing over him slightly with a smile.

"Nu uh. Watin' on pretty Loulou" Harry looks back down at his notebook, continuing to doodle. His teacher raises an eyebrow unsure of what the quiet boy meant.

"Who's that, honey?" She asks softly but the boy doesn't react, only shrinks back in his seat wanting to be out of the situation. He doesn't like being left alone with people he doesn't know.

Not too long after she asks that question Louis walked through the door, Marisa trailing behind him. Harry's head shoots up and he quickly scrambles to stuff his things into his bag.

"Had to stop by my locker" Louis walks over to the nervous boy, who was standing to his feet, slinging the bag over his shoulder.

"Go home?" Harry mumbles quietly, subconsciously grabbing Louis' shirt.

Louis gently pushes away the boys touch, wrapping his hand around the small wrist tugging him out to the buss. Marisa follows the two as Harry pouting the entire time but not fighting against Louis, he already learned the hard way not too.

They all three make their way onto the bus, managing to get the same seats they had that morning except Marisa sat on the seat opposite side of Harry and Louis. Harry sat the closet to the window, turning to face his step-brother and Marisa as they start talking.

"Parents know we're coming over?" Marisa asks, a little loudly so Louis could hear her over everybody talking.

"Yeah, they leave at 6 so we just have to hide in my room until then, everybody else coming?" Louis pulls out his phone, Harry not knowing any better leans over a little more to see he's going to his messages, squinting his eyes to try and see the words.

"Mind your business" Louis scoffs, shoving the curious boy up against the wall.

Harry flinches away, looking to his lap and blinking back to tears threatening to spill. He keeps his gaze away from Harry. Once they finally reach the house Harry literally squeezes pass Louis, stumbling a bit but soon running off the bus, tears filling his green eyes.

He rushes into the house, throwing it bookbag in the floor and running to his dad who was sitting on the couch with Johanna. He curls up next his dad, sobbing quietly into his chest.

"Don't wanna go to school no more" He hiccups, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Was someone mean to you?" His dad sighs, rubbing Harry's back, pulling him onto his lap.

"I took care of it" Louis soon walks through the door, his friends now behind him "told mum I would watch out for him and I did just that" and with that he rushes upstairs, the group, smaller than last night, following right behind him.

"What happened?" His father sits up the boy to make him look at him, wiping his cheeks.

"F-football boys- meanie" He chokes out, fiddling with his fingers.

"Did they hit you?" His father sits up straight. Harry flinches once Johanna calls for Louis, a door is slammed shut and heavy footsteps Louis appearing looking highly annoyed.

"You called?" He walks over standing behind the couch.

"What happened at school?" She turns to look at her son. He rolls his eyes crossing his strong arms over his chest. Harry pulls his glossy green eyes away from his pretty brother.

"A few boys picked on him. They didn't hurt him and I scared them off. So don't worry about it" He turns around starting to walk up the stairs.

"Hey, take your brother with you" His mom stops him when he's half way up the steps.

"Mum" Louis groans, not turning around.

"Go on sweetie" Johanna smiles patting Harry's back.

He gives a weak smile but quickly rushes over to Louis, eager to spend time with his new sibling. Louis rolls his eyes at the young boy's excitement letting him follow him to his room. He opens the door to find everyone spread out in his room surrounded by papers and books for homework.

///// Kind of a filler, anyway, weekly updates?\\\\\