Chapter 18

Wow, I can't believe this story has hit 12k thank you so much! But sadly this story is coming to an end soon. Sequel?

*Mature Content*

"Now?" Harry huffs bouncing onto Louis' bed.

"Still eager huh?" Louis laughs, grabbing his hips and pulling him close. It's only been a few hours since Harry tried to suck Louis off in the kitchen and their parent's finally went to sleep.

Harry softly nods, pushing the book on Louis' lap into the floor, straddling him and pulling his lips to Louis'. The older one holds his waist gently, parting Harry's plump lips with his tongue. Harry whines softly pressing his a.ss against Louis' growing bulge.

"Patience" Louis chuckles. Harry groans loudly rolling his eyes, Louis raises an eyebrow moving the two to sit on the edge of the bed. Before Harry could question it he was bent over Louis' lap.

"Wanna roll your eyes at daddy, hm?" Louis snaps, tugging down his pajamas short to reveal his cotton panties.

"N-no. sorry daddy" Harry squirms under Louis' touch.

"I think you forgot who's in charge here huh?" Louis gives him a light smack.

"Maybe daddy should remind me?" Harry giggles innocently, biting on his bottom lip.

He hears Louis hum before he receives six rough snacks to his perky bum. Harry flinches making fists with his small hands. Louis chuckles softly pulling down his panties to reveal his red bum, he squeezes it harshly before spreading his cheeks and sucking in a sharp breath at the sight of his pink hole.

"Such a pretty hole baby doll" he groans giving it a light smack.

Only a few more smacks later Harry is a squirming and whimpering mess, his green eyes filled with tears from desperation and Louis is loving the control it gives him.

"Daddy, please- h-hurts" The younger boy pleads out, bucking his hips against Louis' thigh in attempt to create friction.

Louis swiftly lifts up the boy, placing Harry on his knees in between his legs. Harrys face is flustered with wide eyes as he stares up at his brother. Step-brother.

Lous helps Harry removes his basketball shorts and boxers, letting his angry c.ock free. Louis starts to pump himself slowly Harry attempt to join but Louis smacks his hand away. Harry huffs in frustration pouting up at the older boy.

"Hm, wanna suck daddy's c.ock don't you?" Louis groans moving his hand faster, Harry quickly nods the tears finally coating his cheek. He was becoming so desperate.

"You've been so bad, baby-"

"I'll be good daddy! I promise" Harry slowly raises his hands and rest them on Louis' thighs.

Louis removes his hand, wrapping it in Harry's curls pulling the boys warm mouth onto his c.ock. The dominant one watches intensely his eyes growing darker by the second from the pleasure he was receiving from the small boy below him.

Harry gags harshly around Louis but doesn't pull off, allowing Louis to buck into his mouth.

"Hm f.uck, prep yourself" Louis breaths, Harry pulls off his c.ock looking up at him confused. It takes Louis a second but he soon realizes the boy has no idea what he means, he laughs softly standing up and picking up Harry, laying him back on the bed.

Louis crawls between Harry's legs, spreading them wider starting to kiss his inner thighs. Harrys eyes are wide and full of innocence as he watches his older step-brother nibble on his skin.

"L-lou" Harry gasps once Louis flicks his tongue over Harry's puckering hole.

"Louis?" Both boys jump up once Johanna suddenly knocks on the door.

"O-one second!" Louis shouts back. He grabs Harry by the waist, gently laying him on the floor, covering his mouth.

"Lay down here for me okay? Be extra quiet" Louis instructs the younger one quietly before adjusting himself under the covers and laying back on his bed.

"Come in"

His mum steps inside with a tired smile, her arms crossed over her chest after she finished tying her robe around her.

"I thought you were asleep?" Louis question quickly glancing down at Harry through the corner of his eyes. He bites back a smile once the small boy grins and waves at him before placing his hand over his mouth.

"I was but couldnt stay asleep. I wanted to talk to you" she walks over sitting on the edge of Louis' bed, who sighs silently in relief, knowing Harry is completely out of her view.

"About?" Louis scoots over next to her.

"Des and Harry" she takes a deep breath "I know this change was sudden, I didn't even ask if it was okay with you. I'm sorry for that" she gives her son a sad smile, Louis sighs before gently hugging his mum.

"It's okay"

"It's not but thank you for accepting Harry. I know you struggled at first but he seems to like you" she squeezes him gently, pulling away.

"Des said he doesn't have much friends, Harry's too sweet for really anybody and Des wants to protect him and it really means a lot that you two are getting closer"

'She has no idea' Louis thought to himself.

"Mum, it's okay really. Don't feel guilty, I'm over it" Louis shrugs wanting this conversation to be over.

"Just know that I do apologize for moving this so fast. I love you so much" She squeezes her son once last time before kissing his cheeks and making her way to the door.

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight, love you too" Louis smiles once she leaves. He quickly rushes over locking his door.

"You can come out now" Louis calls softly, soon a mop of curls pops up, quiet giggles leaving his lips.

"Uh oh, almost got caught" Harry grins, crawling back up on the bed, his panties snug around his hips once again.

"Hush it" Louis playfully rolls his eyes stepping over to the boy, pulling him onto his lap once he sits down. Harry smiles at the older boy, tilting his head slightly as Louis starts to leave soft kisses on his neck.

Harry tangle in his hands in Louis' feathery hair tugging gently.

"S-sleep time Loulou" Harry whispers, whimpering once Louis harshly sucks a bruise onto the spot where his neck and shoulder meet.

"Not yet, angel" Louis mumbles starting to grind Harry's hips against his own.

"Grind on daddy, baby boy" Louis whispers, biting his earlobe slightly harsh. Harry obeys quickly moving his hips in a figure eight motion.

Louis groans at the friction pulling away to watch Harry's facial expression. His green eyes are blown, pink lips parted his head tilted back just enough to expose his already marked throat.

"D-Daddy" Harry chokes out once he feels a familiar twisting in his tummy, pulling on Louis' hair again.

"You feel so good baby, good boy" Louis praises, suddenly flipping the two over to gain more control over the situation.

Harry squirms a bit underneath him, wrapping his legs around Louis' hips to hold him closer.

"Want you t-to- Daddy- please" Harry babbles incoherent words, fluttering his eyes open to look up at Louis.

"What is it baby?" Louis smirks biting his lips as he feels himself grow closer, holding Harry's small waist tightly, grinding against the young boy harder.

"Want daddy to f-fuc-" A loud moan cuts Harry off, his back arching off the bed.

"Oh? You want daddy's c.ock huh?" Louis smirks slowing down his actions.

"P-please" Harry nods his head rapidly.

"Beg and you shall receive"