Chapter 20

I hate this chapter but you guys deserved an update, sorry it took so long!
Also thank you for 17k!

"Oh my god!" Des gags, his face turning red "oh my f.ucking god!" He shouts once again.

Louis quickly shoved his d.ick away, slowly standing to his feet. Harry, who fell onto his back, whimpers quietly scooting on the bed towards Louis, grabbing his hand, staying hidden behind him.

"What is going on here?" Johanna soon appears, confused.

"They were- they were having s.ex!" Des exclaims causing Jays jaw to drop.

"What-"

"You touched my f.ucking son!" Des screams stepping up to Louis, Jay quickly steps over pushing him away from her child. That was when Harry stood up but clinged to Louis' side.

"Calm down. Calm down. Let's talk about this"

"It's not what you think" Louis finally speaks up, wrapping one arm around a nervous Harry who was holding onto him as if his life depended on it.

"You took advantage of him. I trusted you" Des says a bit calmer but disappointed. He goes to reach for Harry but the small boy quickly flinches away, pressing his face into Louis' side.

"Let us explain" Louis glances down at Harry "go over to your dad"

"N-no" Harry whimpers, looking up at Louis with tear filled eyes.

"Downstairs. Now" Jay says sternly.

Louis places Harry on his hip following their parents downstairs. He tries to calm down the crying boy but it wasn't working. They sit on the couch across from their parents, Harry curling up in Louis' lap that is until he is moved to sit next to him after Des glares at Louis.

"How long has this been going on?" Johanna starts the conversation.

"Not long, I swear" Louis says unsure biting his bottom lip.

"It's not like we're actually related. Nothing illegal is happening. Morally wrong, yes but Harry and I aren't real brothers" Louis tries to explain but nobody is up for it, the glares on their parents faces never leaving.

"I trusted you to keep him safe, Louis. A-and you do this?" Des' voice breaks a bit towards the end.

"He did papa.." Harry's soft voice speaks up, referring to Louis keeping him safe. "I not hurt"

"Come here" Des sighs before walking over and picking up the fragile boy. He cradles him in his arms, repeatedly giving him kisses on the cheek.

"I'm sorry I let this happ-"

"Papa no" Harry huffs "I wanted to, Louis didn't force me" Harry struggles to force out the clear sentence not wanting his father to blame Louis for anything.

Des doesn't say anything, only looks at his not-so-innocent son in disgust. He pushes the boy off his lap, standing up.

"That's your step-brother Harry!" His father snaps, standing over the trembling boy.

"S-sorry!" Harry cries out, curling into himself right as Louis gets up and lifts him into his arms.

"Don't touch him!" Des screams. Jay steps in, grabbing the mans shoulder to hold him back.

"Can't you see you're scaring him?" Louis growls and walks away with a crying Harry in his arms. He walks the two into his room making sure to lock the door before laying back on the bed, shushing the small boy.

"Papa hates me now" Harry whimpers nuzzling his face in Louis' chest, soaking the elders t-shirt.

"No no baby. He doesn't hate you, he's just a little upset" Louis sighs rubbing his back gently.

Louis continues to soothe the boy once again until he is sound asleep in his lap but still has a grip on Louis' shirt. Louis looks down at Harry giving him a kiss on the forehead, letting his lips linger for a moment.

"What have you done to me, baby?" He sighs with a chuckle, squeezing Harry's tiny body in his arms. Louis pulls away once his doorknob jiggles and then someone knocks.

"Lou, honey. It's mum" Jay calls out softly. Louis sighs and attempts to lay Harry down but that only makes him whine and cling to Louis more. The older one finally gives up and carries the boy to answer the door.

"What?" Louis says in a harsh whisper.

"Is he asleep" Johanna motions to Harry who had now nuzzled his face in Louis' neck. Louis only nods walking back to his bed, keeping the small boy pressed against him.

"Louis, I didn't know you were.." Jay sighs shutting the door and joining her son as he shamelessly admires the young boy in his arms.

"I'm not" Louis snaps a little loud, causing Harry to flinch. He sighs and kisses the boy before speaking again "I don't know. There's just something about him. I've never felt like this around a guy before"

"Louis, I don't care if you're gay. But whatever is going on between you two has to stop. You'll be leaving for college soon, Harry's dad and I are together. It's not going to work out, I don't want to see either of you hurt"

"Finally find some happiness but once again it's taken away" Louis mumbles putting his eyes back on the sleeping boy.

"Don't be so dramatic" Jay sighs. "I love you Louis, which is why I'm telling you this"

"You don't understand. Nobody has ever made me feel this way" Louis sighs looking up at his mum. Harry shifts in his lap but Louis pretends to not notice since Jay didn't seem to.

"Can you take him to his room? It's hard to talk with him right there" Jay frowns at the small boy before smiling and moving his hair out of his face. Louis gives her a stern look, pushing her hand away from his boy. Jay rolls her eyes and stands up, eyeing the two boys.

"This" she motions at the two "needs to end and it needs to end now"

~

"I had no idea any of this was going on" Johanna sighs in frustration, moving to sit on the end of the couch.

"Me either. I don't know what to do. We can't exactly separate them" Des sighs with her, shaking his head.

"Does Harry's-"

"Nope, not a chance. Harry has to stay with me.." Des trails off, not even wanting to hear the suggestion of Harry going to his mother's. He remembers how angry he got with his son earlier, Harry's mother use to do the same which is why Harry is so sensitive to loud noises.

Just the mention of Harry's mother makes his fathers blood boil.

"Go talk to him" Jay walks over, wrapping an arm around his shoulder as she sits next to him.

"I've never screamed at him" he looks to his lap, swallowing the lump in his throat.

"I know you didn't mean to. You still need to talk to him" Jay rests her cheek on Des' shoulder.

"I don't know if I can get him away from Lou long enough" He laughs sadly, sitting up a bit more straighter.

"I'll handle Louis, come on" Jay smiles pulling Des upstairs.