Chapter 22

Not too happy with this update but it's too long! I hope you guys still enjoy! Check out my new story Psychotic, it's Larry! (:

It was weeks. Weeks of Louis trying to apologize to Harry but the small boy feared him so much he never had a chance. Weeks of Louis losing sleep while crying over him, regretting his decision to spit out the disgusting words he did. No matter how hurt he was, he would reveal it to nobody, he hid it from everyone, even Harry thought he was only apologizing because his mum told him to.

Harry on the other hand was doing a little bit better. His new found crush, Luke helped with that. Made him forget about Louis, plus everybody liked him. The two were always together, they were practically each other's shadow, which made Louis more and more eager to leave for college which was only a month away.

He would miss his mum like crazy but could not wait to get away from the curly headed boy that drove him insane. He had already started packing up his room, wanting to be more than ready to leave that morning. He was only going away for two years, of course he was nervous, but excited for the freedom. The school was only a few hours away but Louis thought it was long enough to not drive there everyday so he decided to stay on campus.

"Okay, we're leaving. Harry and Luke are upstairs, make sure he is back home by 10 please?" Jay walks into the living room, Des following behind. Both of them dressed for work.

"Why do I have to? Doesn't Harry know?" Louis raise an eyebrow, turning his attention back to the television.

"He does but the other night they both fell asleep and Luke's parents were quiet upset he wasn't home" they both walk over to the door "just please Louis, for me?" Louis gives a slight nod and they both soon leave.

"You look so pretty!" Harry squeals after he finishes applying makeup to his crushes face, the pink, sticky lipgloss being the final touch. 

"Thank you, baby boy" Luke grins pulling the smaller boy onto his lap, squeezing his thighs, Harry holds his face gently to make tiny touch ups, wanting it to be perfect.

"Now you're the princess!" Harry kisses his nose, wrapping his arms around his neck tightly.

"No no, you'll always be the princess" Luke hums in his ear causing Harry to blush and press his face into his neck.

"Aw, you're so cute" Luke grins squeezing the younger ones small body.

"Alright, time to head out" All of a sudden Louis burst through the door causing Harry to whine softly but he doesn't look up.

"What-" Luke checks the time on his phone "it's only nine o'clock. I'm allowed to stay until ten"

"Not anymore, lets go" Louis scoffs motioning to the door. Luke gently lifts Harry off and places him on the bed, approaching Louis.

"I'm sorry, I don't know who you think you are but I believe I'm allowed to stay as long as Harry wants" Luke smirks back at the twink who started blushing like crazy.

"Get the hell out, I'd hate to ruin that face of yours" Louis fake pouts, stepping closer. Harry gasps softly and quickly rushes over, squeezing in between the two.

"Luke I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" Harry smiles softly.

"Of course, gorgeous. I have a surprise for you" Luke smiles, grabbing his things. Just as he was about to leave Harry's room he grabs his waist pulling their bodies together, pressing his lips to Harry's plump, soft ones. Harry gasps in surprise, not use to kissing anyone besides Louis.

Louis grits his teeth but remains calm until Luke was completely out of the house. He turns his attention back to Harry who was still a blushing mess.

"So you two are a thing now?" Louis asks shutting Harry's bedroom door.

"Not officially" Harry shrugs. Louis feels slight relief go over him at the fact Harry thankfully wasn't with Luke.

"I wanna talk to you about what happen" Harry freezes at Louis' words soon shaking his head.

"Nothing to talk about-"

"No Harry there is, I'm sorry I was such a d.ick. I didn't mean any of those things I said but I knew that if I hurt you that you would leave" Louis sighs walking over to him, Harry pouts looking up at the older boy.

"It's just- I haven't ever really questioned my sexuality and then you came along. You're just so pretty and soft and I wanted you but I knew I couldn't have you. I was selfish and lead you on. I'm so sorry"

"You were so mean to me, hurt my feelings" Harry frowns, chewing on his bottom lip.

"I know baby, I'm so sorry" Louis cups his face making Harry look up at him "I'm sorry" he hesitantly leans forward and presses his lips to Harry's. He groans in satisfaction when Harry finally kisses back, he snakes his arms around Harry's waist carefully walking him back towards his bed, letting him fall onto his back.

He quickly hovers over the boy, reconnecting their lips, the kiss filled with need and desperation. Louis hands continue to roam Harry's body, while Harry keeps his against Louis' chest.

"You're so pretty, Princess. I couldn't resist" Louis breathes finally pulling away to stare down at the beautiful boy below him.

"Don't stop" is all Harry says and Louis waste no time in reconnecting their lips, holding Harry's hips firmly as he starts to grind his against him gently, Harry wraps his legs around Louis' waist, gasps into the elders mouth, arching his back, his front pressing right up against Louis'.

"O-off" Harry whines. Louis thought he meant get off of him but soon realized he meant his shirt once Harry tugs on his quickly.

"Of course darling" Louis chuckles, sitting up on his knees between the younger boys legs, tugging off his shirt. Harry stares at him in awe, Louis leans forward and gently tugs down Harry's shorts, watching his face for any signs of discomfort.

Harry squeals loudly, stopping Louis' hands.

"M' not wearing any panties"

"Even better" Louis smirks and Harry removes his hands to allow Louis to pull his shorts all the way off.

"Remember when I said you were my weakness?" Louis helps Harry removes his shirt, dipping his head down to kiss over his chest.

"Y-Yes" Harry wraps one of his hands in Louis' hair watching him closely.

"I meant it"