Chapter 13

The rest of the school day went normal for the two boys, Harry sticking by Luke's side as much as he could, and eventually inviting him over to his house. The both rode in Luke' car which had Louis panicking when he couldn't find Harry at the bus. Harry didn't bother to let Louis know, after all Louis told him last night how much he disliked him.

"Where is Harry?" Louis grabs Marisa's arm stopping her from getting on bus' steps.

"Um, not sure, Lou" she shrugs making her way up the steps. Louis sighs loudly stepping aside to let the other kids on, waiting patiently for his step-brother to appear. He never does.

"You coming kid?" The bus driver calls out about to shut the door.

"Y-yeah" Louis turns to nod and quickly gets on and rushing to his normal seat.

"Find him?"

"Does it look like I found him?" Louis practically snaps at his best friend, she rolls her eyes which she moves to the window. She's use to Louis acting like this when he likes someone, she knows he likes Harry but she wouldn't tell him that.

Louis won't even admit he's gay, or at least bi.

"Doesn't matter anyway. It's his fault he missed it" Louis scoffs trying to convince himself that he doesn't care about the fact the small boy disappeared.

Once they arrive at his house he tells Marisa and a few others goodbye and he steps off and sees a car he doesn't recognize. He runs inside, he feels his heart stop once he sees his mum and Des talking with Harry and the same boy he was seen with at lunch, except Harry is sitting on his lap.

"What's going on here?" Louis asks slowly, stepping over to sit on one of the empty seats.

"Oh, Louis!" Johanna smiles "this is Harry's friend, Luke" she motions towards the boys. Louis' heart pounds in his chest as he finally recognizes the boy, Luke, holding his boy in his lap.

"Friends don't sit on each other's lap" Louis send the two a glare which only Luke seems to notice, Harry is too busy staring at his new friend. This boy loved to stare at things, or people for that matter, that he found pretty. 

"I agree" Des nods with Louis' words "Harry, you know better. Remember personal space?"

"Yes, papa" Harry pouts and slowly starts to move off of Lukes lap but is stopped.

"No. I don't mind sir. Completely innocent"

Louis feels himself fume watching Harry get pulled onto another mans lap, a smirk playing on his lips as Des shakes his head and moves Harry off of Luke's lap himself.

It wasn't long until the two boy's ran up to Harry's bedroom, Harry giggling like a schoolgirl the entire time. Louis couldn't help but roll his eyes and look to his mum with raised eyebrows, she simply shrugs with a smile.

"No closed doors!" Des calls out to the two once they reach the top of the steps.

Louis bites his lip and makes his way up to his own room, but stops and presses his back against the wall, to listen in on their conversation.

"I really like you Harry" Luke smiles at the younger boy. Luke normally didn't go for boys but Harry was just too cute and so very innocent. Luke just could not simply pass that up. 

"L-like me?" Harry tilts his head before grinning widely. Harry loved when people actually liked him, due his father being so protective, Harry struggled to make friends. His father insisted to home school the boy only to prevent anybody that was not accepting of his boy, from bullying him. 

 Louis forces himself to hold back a chuckle. Harry is way too innocent for Luke. He knows his intentions are not right. Harry needed someone that would be gentle and slow with 

"Yes. You know what two people do when they like each other right?" Luke tests the water to find out exactly how innocent Harry was. 

"They k-kiss! Date and have babies!" Harry squeals and Louis peaks his head in to find Luke laying back on Harry's bed while the smaller one straddles his stomach. Louis didn't like that at all, Harry was his.

Louis shakes his head at his thoughts. He wasn't gay. He starts to make his way into his own room stopping in his tracks as Luke begins to speak.

"Well we'll only do two of those things" Luke chuckles, sliding his hands up the twink's milky thighs, pushing up his skirt as he does.

"Kiss?" Harry tilts his head and presses his lips to the blonde boys. All he can think is it's not like his pretty Louis' kiss. Loulou's feel better, Loulou's lips are soft. 

Louis turns around fuming at the sight in front of him, he has no right to touch Harry like that, Louis is the only one who can.

"Hm" Luke smirks into the kiss, sliding his hands up to cup the boys perfect a.ss, squeezing roughly. "Ya know what else people who like each other do?" Luke pulls away. Harry innocently shakes his head, keeping his small hands rested against Luke's chest.

Harry knew what sex was but he was told that you only do it with people you love, he didn't love Luke. Harry fists Luke's shirt from the older boys rough hands against him, whimpering quietly as he feels the older boy's nails dig into his pale skin.

"Watch movies!" Louis steps inside, his body pulsing with anger. Both of the boys jump, Luke sitting up straight which resulted in Harry easily sliding down his lap, he quickly removes his hands from Harry who kept his head down.

"What the h.ell, man?" Luke scoffs, running a finger through his hair soon placing the same hand on Harry's hip.

"Think it's time you go. Harry has homework" Louis steps closer, nodding his head towards the door.

"Nu uh" Harry mumbles quietly, not daring to look at Louis who sounded upset and if you saw his face, he clearly was.

"Plus we have to all go out as a family tonight so we both need to getting ready" Luke rolls his eyes at the words and gently places Harry next to him and jumps off the bed, grabbing his bag. Harry feel his bottom lip tremble, he didn't want Luke to leave but he knew Louis was right. They were going out tonight and they both needed to get dressed.

"N-no" Harry frantically scrabbles off the bed, grabbing onto the blondes arm.

"Don't worry. I'll see you at school tomorrow, gorgeous" Luke smiles down at him giving him a quick kiss and quickly leaving as Louis shot him more daggers.

Louis slowly walks over and shuts the door, turning to face Harry, towering well over the tiny twink.

"Loulou mean" he huffs and stomps back over to his bed.

Early update because this story hit 5k, that's crazy, thank you so much! Extra comments and votes? Family night might just be a little eventful (;