Chapter 15

*Mature Content* 

"Loulou?"

Louis stops in his tracks, closing his eyes and holding back an annoyed groan. He knew that if he didn't leave that he would end up doing something he would most likely regret. 

"Yes, Harry?" He keeps his back to the younger boy, his hands slowly turning into fists by his side. 

"Don't leave" Louis rolls his eyes turning to find Harry sitting up and looking at him with a pout. This boy was making everything so hard for Louis and he wasn't even trying. 

"Harry, I can't Stay. Go back to sleep" Louis lifts one hand to grip the silver doorknob tightly, trying to convince himself that he was not going to stay. He slowly opened the door right as Harry starts to speak. 

"I haven't been asleep since the movies, just wanted pretty Loulou to carry me" Harry grins innocently, tilting his head, Louis bites his bottom lip roughly to hold back his grin. 

"I'm not staying" is all Louis says. As much as he hates to admit it, Louis didn't mind one bit at carrying the small boy, he loved having him in his arms.

"Pretty please" Harry whines jumping off the bed and running over to Louis, wrapping his arms around his waist. Louis groans, placing his free hands on the younger ones small waist but doesn't push him away. 

"Harry-"

"Please daddy! Please" Harry huffs squeezing him with all his might which wasn't much.

Louis quickly covers the younger ones mouth, shutting the door and moving him back to the bed.

"Shh! you can't shout that, Harry" Louis says sternly placing him on the bed. Harry doesn't say anything only lays back, beginning to make grabby hands at his older brother and giggles quietly once Louis joins him. The small boy curls up against Louis, resting his head on his hard chest, smiling contently.

Louis is already getting wrapped around his tiny finger.

~

"D-Daddy" Harry whines, gently pushing at the older, sleeping boys shoulder. Harry woke himself up when he had another dirty dream about Louis, his panties are too tight.

"Harry, go back to sleep" Louis groans, throwing an arm over his eyes.

"H-hurt" Harry's eyes switch between Louis' face and his lap as he moves to sit on his knees chewing on his bottom lip. Harry's mind flashes back to when he was sitting on Louis' lap and he made Harry feel good. 

Harry crawls onto Louis' lap placing his a.ss against Louis' hardening c.ock firmly. Louis' arm quickly moves away and his eyes go wide once he sees Harry. His jumper he changed into sometime in the middle of the night made him look so small, his small hands holding the bottom of it up just enough to reveal his strained c.ock in his matching purple panties.

"Baby, we can't" Louis shakes his head grabbing the younger boys hips and pulling him to lay next to him. Harry squirms in frustration, grabbing Louis' larger hand pulling it between his legs. Louis' eyes widen as Harry's eagerness, the boys sleepy state is the only excuse for how his shyness is not a problem. 

Louis turns on his side to face the squirming boy, licking his lips and pressing them to Harry's just as his pushes down the panties. Harry kisses back, grabbing Louis' face with need bucking his hips against his hand.

"P-pretty please, h-hurt" Harry squeaks out against Louis' lips, his nails digging in Louis' cheeks causing the older one to flinch and use one hand to tug Harry's hands down to rest on his shoulders. Harry's eyes flutter shut as he grips Louis' t-shirt.