Chapter 11

Thank you guys for over 3k reads! I'm so sorry this update took so long, don't forget to vote and comment. Enjoy! Xx

"LouLou, can we go to sleep?" Harry whispers softly looking up at Louis. It was now around midnight, everybody was still here but their homework was finished a few hours ago.

The rest of the night consisted of movies and pizza. Everybody was having a good time, everybody but Harry. He wanted to go to sleep but Louis insisted he stay downstairs just so his friends would leave him alone about excluding Harry.

Harry has kept to himself most of the night, leaning up against Louis when allowed but Louis being the in denial a.sshole he is, didn't allow it much.

"You getting tired?" Louis looks down at him, pushing back the curls that had fallen in front of his face. He had to bite back a grin at how cute Harry really was.

"Tired" Harry grumbles placing his tiny hands over his face. Louis scrunched his nose and playfully rolled his eyes, Harry really was the cutest boy Louis has ever met.

"Alright, we do need to cut this early" Louis sits up causing Harry to slide off his shoulder onto his back. Harry lets out a whine, crossing his arms over his chest, not really caring that other people are around.

"Send him to bed" Niall groans not changing his position on the floor.

"Niall, everybody needs to leave. I'm tired myself plus my mom will be home soon" Louis urges them up and off the floor.

Niall stands up along with the others, gathering all of their things. After a few minutes later everybody finally walks out leaving the two alone, Harry holds out his arms making grabby hands with a pout.

"Go upstairs and go to sleep. I gotta clean down here" Louis turns to the boy ruffling his hair.

"Want LouLou" Harry whines, jutting out his bottom lip.

"Harry, please" Louis groans the annoyance clear in his voice.

Harry ignores the pang in his chest at Louis' harsh words, standing up from the comfy couch and rushing upstairs. He slams his door shut, turning on the fairy nightlights that hang on every wall in his room. He crawls under his thick blanket, pulling his fluffy pink body pillow that was nearly as long as him, against his front wrapping his legs around it falling asleep not long after.

~

Harry grumbles loudly, covering his face with his pillow once he feels someone shake him awake.

"Harry, you need to wake up, you have to leave in thirty minutes" He recognizes his father's voice causing him to push away the pillow, fluttering his sleepy eyes, smiling up at his dad who was already dressed for the day.

"Good morning papa" Harry giggles as his dad lifts him out of his bed, placing him on his feet.

"Get dressed, don't forget breakfast" Des smiles before leaving his son's room.

Harry picked out a simple, comfortable outfit that consisted of black leggings, a dark blue sweater that stopped at his mid thighs, black converse to top the outfit off.

After a quick breakfast, Harry grabbed his pink and purple book bag and followed Louis to the bus stop. They both start to walk towards their normal seats but Harry stops once he notices Zayn, he hesitants but eventually slides in next to Zayn, grinning at him.

"Hi"

Zayn is a little surprise but gives a wide smile "Hi there"

Before either could start and actual conversation there are hands on his waist pulling him from the seat into the one that Louis was sitting on.

"I don't wanna sit with you, wanna sit with Zayn!" Harry almost shouts like a child, kicking his legs once Louis sits him on the inside of the seat.

"I don't care"

Is all Louis says. He avoids talking to Harry, who continued to whine and pout, the rest of the ride. After twenty long minutes of picking up more children, the bus finally arrived at school. Harry quickly scrambles to grab his back and literally climbs over Louis to make his way into the school without his step-brother following him.

Harry smiles to himself proudly once he steps foot inside, making his way over to his locker. The smile soon fades as he hears a familiar annoyed voice speak behind him.

"You're suppose to stay with me. I told mum I'd look out for you" He turns to find Louis and Marisa, Marisa gives him a quick hug and smile before standing back next to Louis.

"Don't want it" Harry huffs grabbing his books for him first class, placing his bag on the hook, shutting the locker door. Harry didn't think anything about the previous event that happened with the football players. No matter how dependent the boy truly was he didn't like to show that in public.

Louis rolls his eyes before sighing and walking off, Marisa following close. Those two have always been close, since they were kids, babies actually. They were each other's best friend but that's all they have never been anything more they see each other as brother and sister, they did pretty much grow up together.

Harry watches as the two friends walk away meeting the rest of their group before they soon disappear around the corner of the hallway. Harry holds his book close to his chest, keeping his eyes on the ground rushing his way towards close. He mentally smacks himself for not looking once he slams into another person causing his books to fall to the floor.

"I'm so s-sorry" Harry quickly mumbles hoping he didn't anger whoever it may have been. He quickly grabs his books, freezing in spot as another hand grabs a book right before him. He looks up to find a blonde boy with a lip ring staring down at him.

"Hey, you're the new kid right?" They both stand, the blonde boy handing Harry his book back. Harry slowly nods taking the book back.

"Oh well I'm Luke. Sorry for running into you there" he laughs patting Harry's shoulder. Harry lets out a breath of relief once he realizes the boy meant no harm.

"I'm Harry" Harry giggles with a blush. This boy was pretty, maybe even prettier than his Louis.

"Nice to meet. We should hang out sometime"