Chapter 16

*Mature Content*
Promise there are smut free chapters ahead! 

"Playing the sick card huh?" Louis raises an eyebrow walking over to the small boy laying on the bed. Their parents finally left a few minutes ago leaving the two teens alone.

"Who said I was playing?" Harry pouts sitting up and reaching for the older boy. Harry was trying his best to not giggle at his brother's confused face, too bad he didn't realize it was fake.

"Well if you truly are sick, I should stay away" Louis glances at Harry's tiny hands, smirking.

"No no. M' not sick" Harry whine, making grabby hands at Louis. The older ones takes Harry's hand in his, he's caught off guard once the young boy tugs him on the bed, causing Louis to land on top of him. Louis' chest rumbles as he laughs causing Harry to blush.

"Wanted to be alone with daddy today" Harry mumbles grabbing onto Louis' face and pulling their lips together. Louis hums quickly taking control of the kiss, letting his tongue invade Harrys sweet mouth. Harry squirms a bit under Louis, wrapping his arms around the elders neck.

Louis shushes the small boys whining, cupping his face and pulling away.

"Calm down, baby" Louis chuckles pressing soft kisses to Harry's bitten lips before pressing more kisses all over his face. "Such a pretty little baby, you are"

"Daddy" Harry continues to squirm, gasping when he feels his growing bulge brush again Louis' thigh, Louis was slowly becoming breathless himself from the sight of the boy underneath him.

"Yeah princess?" Louis runs his fingers through Harry's curls, smiling down at him, pecking his lips softly.

"Want you to f-f.uck me" Harry practically whispers, surprising himself at his language Louis eyes widen and his body freezes.

"What?"

"Want daddy to f.uck me. Want you inside me, please" Harrys bottom lip juts out in a pout. His tiny hands were fisting Louis' shirt as he attempts to rut against his step-brother's thigh.

"Harry" Louis sits up shaking his head "no, I-I can't" He sits back on his knees, Harry frowns and sits up a bit as well.

"Why not?"

"Because, you're not thinking- you're rushing into-"

"No, I'm not. I want this" Harry cuts him off, Louis' head snaps over to him surprise at his clear and forward sentence. That was pretty rare with the 17-year-old.

"I don't want you to regret it" Louis chews on his bottom leaning towards Harry to grasp his chin, bringing their lips together.

"If you don't want to that's-" Harry huffs pulling away, looking down at his lap.

"Harry. I want to. I want to so d.amn bad" Louis sighs lifting the boys gaze back up to him.

"Then. Do. It." Harry practically snarls, Louis is taken back from his demanding tone.

Before either could realize, they were both in only their underwear, Louis pinning Harry below him. He waste no time in marking up what is his, while Harry continues to whine and plead.

"Want your- want your tongue daddy" Harry says breathless while Louis continues to dig their hips together.

"Yeah princess?" Louis smirks, kissing down the boys chest wrapping his lips around Harry pink n.ipples sucking harshly. Louis releases Harry's wrists, allowing them to tangle in his hair while Louis pushes down the twinks cotton panties, his hard c.ock smacking up against his stomach.