Chapter 9

"Don't tell anybody" Louis mummers against Harrys lips for the fifth time. The older one would hate if his parents found out, anybody for that matter. He knows it's wrong to play with Harry for his own pleasure but he has never felt this way before, definitely not about a boy.

"I won't" The harlot shakes his head moving the lay on his back, staring up at the ceiling. He couldn't stop the smile from spreading on his face from the previous events, he made his LouLou so happy, he wants to do that again. He always wants to make his brother happy. 

"Come here, little one" Louis smiles tiredly, grabbing Harry's waist and pulling him on top of him, kissing the top of his head. Harry nuzzles his face into Louis' neck loving the affection he was receiving from his step-brother. He would please Louis all the time if he meant he got this treatment. 

"Why you so mean to me?" Harry whispers against Louis' skin, kissing it gently. Harry was genuinely curious, he never did anything to Louis except show up looking all pretty and just waiting for Louis' touch. 

"You weren't what I was expecting" Louis shrugs with a sigh not admitting that the real reason was his new step-brother was making him question his sexuality. He had never looked at a boy in the way he looks at Harry, everything about him was perfect, Louis couldn't resist. 

"Good thing?" Harry hums looking up at him.

"Mum and your dad can't know" Louis ignores the question, lifting Harry off of him, starting to dress himself. His back turned to Harry who was pouting at the older boy, slowly sitting up. 

Harry nods slowly reaching for his clothes. He stumbles off his bed quickly and rushes back into his own room removing his stained, lace panties to change into some cotton ones. Harry gasps once he feels a hand on his waist, turning him around to find Louis staring down at him confused. 

Blue meets green and they both seem to be searching for something in each other eyes, neither knew exactly what.

"Why the rush?" He chuckles, eyeing his still naked body.

"D-didn't think you wanted me to stay with you" Harry squirms under his gaze, attempting to cover himself with the pile of clothes in his hands. He soon drops the clothes to his feet, blushing brightly even if Louis' eyes didn't move anything lower than the small boys strawberry red lips. 

Harry steps away to grab one of his large lavender colored sweaters, slipping it on, the bottom reaching right below his bum. He walks over to his dresser grabbing a pair of matching cotton panties, sliding them up his short legs. He can feel Louis' eyes watching his every moves and to turns to look over to find Louis just watching him, staying quiet.

"Go sleep now" Harry steps over to him and gently nudges him out by his chest. He stares at Harry with a blank expression as he slowly shut the door. Louis sighs and grabs the doorknob but doesn't twist it, instead he turns around and walks back to his room groaning loudly as he throws himself face down on his bed. What was this boy doing to him?

~

The next day went as usually. Both the boys woke up, ate and went to school. Harry was only hoping the day would stay good and Louis' friends wouldn't be coming over. However, he was was proven wrong when they got off the bus and they were all waiting at the house.

Harry crosses his arms over his chest, rushing into the house and stomping up the steps into his room, like a child. Both of their parents are gone with errands, Harry doesn't like Louis' friends, Louis doesn't give him attention when they're around.

"Hey" Harry jumps in surprise at Louis' voice once he enters his room once again without knocking.

"You s-suppose to knock" Harry huffs, sitting down his book bag.

"Come downstairs, Marisa wants you to. We're doing homework so grab yours" he sighs leaning against the doorway, shoving his hands in his front pockets. 

Harry grumbles under his breath, locking his hands together in front of him to events of last night feeling his mind. 

"You good?" Louis ask with a raised eyebrow noticing all of his squirming.

Harry hesitantly steps forward, wrapping his small hand around Louis' larger one, tugging him closer. He wants to please LouLou again, make him happy so he can get kisses again!

"Daddy need help?" Harry asks innocently, looking up at Louis who was now smirking.

"No, princess" He chuckles, kissing the top of Harry's head.

Harry only pouts up at him moving to his tip toes to press his lips to Louis', whose hands grab onto the younger boys waist, pulling their bodies together.

"What's taking so-"

Both boys jump back Louis turning around to find Sam and Marisa standing in the doorway looking shocked. Harry whimpers quietly from embarrassment hiding himself behind Louis, resting his head against his back.

"Jesus. Can you not f.ucking knock? We'll be down in a minute" Louis snaps, shutting the door in their faces.

Louis turns to face Harry looking highly annoyed and maybe a little angry. He's angry they got caught, angry that he let the boy get to him, once again. Angry at himself for letting it go so far.

"Alright, we gotta go before they come back in, grab your s.hit" Louis snaps before leaving the room. Harry pouts at his sudden mood change but nonetheless grabs his book bag quickly following behind Louis.

Harry keeps his head down once he reaches the living room, everybody already teasing Louis but Harry doesn't care too much to listen. Nor does he really understand some of the dirty slang the older kids were using, Harry's too innocent for that. 

"You alright to sit bud?" Alyssa laughs walking over and swinging an arm over Harry's shoulders. Harry scrunches his face and looks at her confused at what she meant. She makes an 'o' shape with her mouth before pulling away and taking her previous spot.

"F.uck off" Louis groans literally jerking Harry down next to him. Harry yelps at the rough action, rubbing the spot on his arm that Louis grabbed, pouting at him.

"You'll be fine"

Can I get some comments before another update? Please? x