Chapter 19

(: (: (: (: (: (:

"LouLou" Harry whines curling up to his step-brother, his small body continuing to shake as he comes down from his intense o.rgasm.

"So good baby, always so good for me" Louis coos, tossing the towel to the floor once he finishes wiping off the two. He pulls Harry on top of him, the blanket covering their naked bodies. Harry fell asleep in no time but Louis couldn't sleep until the two were both dressed.

~

Louis wakes up once he feels what seems like someone thrashing next to him. He opens his eyes to find Des and his mum standing next to his bed, Des attempting to pick up a fussy Harry.

"No papa!" Harry shouts his small hands wrapping around Louis' wrist.

"What is going on?" Louis sits up, completely relieved that he remembered to dress the two last night.

"Harry must have snuck in here last night. I apologize Louis" Des groans finally picking up his son who was now letting tears stream down his face with loud cries.

"W-Want L-LouLou" The crying boy sobs, reaching out for Louis. 

"He's okay" Louis says softly getting out of bed and walking over to the two. He attempts to take Harry but Des refuses.

"Honey, Louis doesn't mind" Johanna smiles rubbing her boyfriends shoulder. Des shakes his head, carrying a thrashing and sobbing Harry to his room.

Des places the boy on his bed, telling him to stay there until he says so. Harry cries out for Louis but his father doesn't give in.

"Des!" Johanna exclaims pulling him into the hallway, shutting Harry's door so the younger one wouldn't hear them.

"Why're you so angry?" Jay ask, Louis soon joining the two.

"He's getting so attached to Louis. I'm not use to him being clingy towards anyone other than me. I'm scared he won't need me anymore" Des sighs swallowing hard.

"Honey, you're his dad. He'll always need you, besides, Louis doesn't mind it" Jay kisses his cheek.

"I promise. It doesn't bother me, but of course if you're not okay with it" Louis sighs hoping it would be the opposite.

"No. He is clearly attached to you. I don't want him more upset than he already is" Des shakes his head, hugging Louis. "I really appreciate you being so nice"

Louis smiles and nods before pulling away and walking to Harry's room, knocking gently. He gets no response so he opens the door to find a trembling, crying Harry curled up in the center of his bed.

"Princess" Louis sighs once he shuts the door, Harry's head snaps up at his voice, he sits up reaching for Louis almost immediately. The older one gladly picks him up, resting him on his lap, shushing him quietly.

"W-wanted to t-take dad-Daddy away from m-me" Harry sobs against Louis' chest, fisting his t-shirt.

"No, baby. Nobody will take me from you, okay?" Louis kisses his hot cheek, wiping away the tears "I need you to calm down for me okay? I'm right here"

Louis continues to rock the boy back and forth until he is sound asleep, as much as Louis would like to go eat something for breakfast, he stays with Harry allowing the small boy to use him as a mattress, Louis doesn't mind, he's so light.

The two boys lay there in complete silence, the tv is on but Louis muted it to not wake Harry. Louis was slowly losing his mind from the silence, Harrys small puffs of air being the only noise left in the room.