Chapter 24

Sorry this update took so long! I'm currently in the process of finding a house and moving!
Only 2 chapters after this. Not too happy with this chapter, it feels rushed. I'm sorry.
Ps. Thank you for 40k!

It's been a couple of weeks since Harry and Louis hooked up. Harry started to regret it not long after, Louis went right back to being his usual rude self and would refuse to be alone with the boy after that day. He will barely even give him a second glance anymore.

Their parents don't seem to notice or have just been ignoring it.

Harry has been distracting himself with Luke which Louis can't stand but he would never admit that, there's actually a girl at school he's interested in but it doesn't work, Louis isn't attracted to her like he is to Harry. As much as he's trying to force himself to like her, he's mind always goes back to the curly headed boy.

Both boys pretend as if nothing happened. Harry still innocent as ever and Louis trying to avoid him altogether but that's nearly impossible when they live together. Tonight they had no option. Senior year was coming to an end so Louis and his friends were preparing for college and couldn't come over as much, Harry however wasn't allowed to go out much anyway, both boys had to stay home while their parents worked. Neither liked the idea but they found no reason to argue.

Harry was currently downstairs watching Disney movies and coloring while Louis was in his room, blasting music. Harry didn't like that, of course, he wanted to know why Louis stayed so mean to him after what they did.

Harry sit aside his art and rushes up the stairs, the bottom of his loose jumper bouncing with each step.

He stops once he reaches his step-brothers door, wrapping his small hands around the silver knob. He slowly pushes the door open to find Louis laying back on the bed, shirtless, his eyes closed. Completely zoned in the music. Harry steps in the room leaving the door cracked open, making his way over to Louis.

He reaches over to Louis' CD player, shutting it off. Louis' eyes snap open in confusion. He sits up once he notices Harry, groaning loudly.

"What are you doing here?"

"Why are you still being mean to me?" Harry pouts, crossing his thin arms over his flat chest.

"What are you talkin-"

"Stop it!" Harry squeaks "we-we had s-s.ex! Now you're still m-mean" Harry scrunches his face up at his words.

"So? Did you think after I f.ucked you I would fall in love or something?" Louis laughs coldly.

Harry whimpers weakly, backing away and slowly shaking his head.

"We have done this before, I'm not explaining it again. Now leave"

"You're so mean" Harry chokes out making his way out of Louis' room. His response from Louis was a deep sigh.

Harry didn't even bother cleaning up his mess downstairs, he walked straight to his room and cried until he fell asleep. What he didn't know was Louis sneaking in his room to apologize.

He gently sits on the bed, facing the boy making sure not to wake him, gently pushing back his curls and kissing his forehead.

"I'm sorry I'm hurting you" Louis whispers, "I want you so bad. I just can't have you, little one. I don't know what else to do" Louis leaves once more kiss to his plump lips before pulling himself out of the room before he does anymore damage to the boy who has already stolen his heart.

~

Harry leans against Luke, both boys trying to catch their breathes after another quick hook up in a bathroom stall at their school.

"You're going to be the death of me" Luke groans holding Harrys tiny waist securely, giving him a quick forehead kiss.

"We gotta stop hooking up between every period. It hurts to sit" Harry whines, nuzzling his face in Luke's chest.

"Hey school is almost over, plus you can't deny you like it" the elder one wink. Harry playfully rolls his eyes grabbing his bag off the hook and making his way out of the stall, squealing once Luke wraps his arms around his waist from behind, kissing his cheek.

"All mine, yeah?" Luke mumbles sweetly, tugging Harry skirt down just a little bit more.

"All yours" Harry agrees.

The two lock hands and start to make their way to class.

Louis hated every second of it. He couldn't wait to leave in the morning, graduation was over, the seniors could leave and Louis was heading off the college. Of course college won't start until after summer which leaves Louis staying with friends who are actually moving down that way, at least until he can move into his dorm.

The tension with Louis and Harry is intense. If they are in the same room together anybody else there could feel it. Both try to avoid it but it feels nearly impossible, of course nothing as happened since Harry and Luke became boyfriends but nothing happened after they last had s.ex either.

Their parents have finally noticed and have tried to get the two to talk but Louis refuses. Both boys have been trying to ignore the s.exual tension between them but it seems impossible, small things as Harry sucking on a pop sickle in front of Louis while holding complete eye contact, or Louis lightly tapping Harry's ass when he passes the younger one at home. Both are so desperate for one another it's kinda sad.

"Papa? Jay?" Harry calls out once he enters the empty house, huffing once he notices all the lights are off. He drops his backpack to the floor, turning the lights on jumping once Louis enters the house.

"Where were you?" Harry turns to look at him. Louis raises an eyebrow holding up a few walmart bags.

"Went shopping for college"

"When do you leave?" Harry mumbles softly, reaching up to grab Louis' wrist without thinking. The elder one freezes slowly turning too look at the smaller boy staring at him with doe eyes.

"Not much longer" Louis sits down the bags causing Harry's grip to fall off. Harry nods softly starting to walk up the steps but is stopped by an arm wrapping around his waist, Louis pulling him back against his front.

"Lou.." Harry gasps softly, heat filling his body almost immediately.

"God, I fucking miss you, baby" Louis groans loosing all self control he has had over these few weeks "You drive me insane" Louis starts to press his lips to the side of Harry's neck, keeping Harry's back pressed firmly against his front.

Harry flutters his eyes shut, melting into Louis touch his head tilting to the side to give the older one more access. Harry whines softly, pressing his ass up against Louis. Harry feels two of Louis' fingers brush against his bottom lip before he wraps his lips around the two digits, sucking softly while continuing to grind against Louis.

"Good boy. Always a good boy for daddy" Harry whimpers softly feeling his knees go weak. Louis chuckles at the reaction, pulling away his fingers and slipping the same hand into Harry's panties. Harry grips Louis' hand that was resting on his hip, gasping loudly once Louis thrust two fingers into his fluttering hole.

"Be good" Louis says softly beginning to thrust his fingers in and out of the small boys tight heat.

"LouLou" Harry whimpers letting his head fall back onto Louis' chest. The older one flashes a wicked smirk before curling his fingers against Harry's spot causing the younger one to cry out, his body feeling somewhat overly sensitive from him and his boyfriends previous events at school.

"S-sore" Harry chokes out reaching back and gripping Louis' wrist. Louis ignores the jealousy feeling bubbling up in his chest as he slowly moves away from Harry. He grabs his Walmart bags and rushes upstairs pretending as if nothing happened.