Chapter Nineteen

"I knew it!" Chuck says after I hang up the call, "Did I not tell you dad would fly out to meet her?"

"You did," I roll my eyes.

"I actually can't believe we just did that," Chuck lets out a relieving sigh.  

"I know, it all happened so fast. But I'm glad they know, now," I reply. Chuck and I hug each other tight. "I'm so proud of us," I whisper into her shoulder. 

"Me too. I love you, Liz." 

"I love you too, Chuck." We release the hug. My phone chimes.

Chuck laughs, "Your girl must want you." And sure enough, it's a text from Marina, asking me to come to her house.

. . .

"I've missed you so much," I pull Marina into my arms as she opens her front door. We've only parted for the day and yet each and every second I was away from her, I had been anticipating the next time I would be able to hold her in my arms. I'm elated as that time has come now.

"I've missed you too, darling," She utters and kisses me in the doorway. I pull away, recognizing the taste of liquor on her lips. 

"Have you been drinking?" Marina looks away quickly and pouts in remorse, giving me the answer I need. As much as I want to interrogate further about her reason for drinking, I sense something has happened. 

"What's wrong?" I inquire, looking into her large, bambi eyes. She sighs, takes my hand and leads me into her bedroom. She pulls me onto the bed and we lie facing each other.

"Babe," I hum, urging her to speak.

"I got rejected again," She states. 

"That happens. Who rejected you?"

"Universal Music. He didn't like me." 

"Who didn't like you?" I question, irritably. Her vagueness is making me impatient. 

"The ambassador, he took one look and despised me right away."

"He's crazy, then." 

"No. He also claimed that my past records weren't up to his standards. Like, what the fuck does that mean?"

"It means that he's insane and obviously has bad taste," I dispute. Marina giggles at this and my heart flutters from hearing her laugh. "You must keep trying, love."

"I wish I was good enough," She whispers. I'm not in the mood to hear this shit again. I cup her face with my hands, forcing her to look into my eyes. 

"Stop saying things like this, you are exceedingly good at what you do, Marina." 

"I hope you're right," She sighs. 

"How much did you drink?" I question. 

"Barely anything, two shots," She discloses. "I was sad, and missed you a lot." 

"That's not a very healthy way to deal with things," I huff disappointedly. I know a thing or two about using alcohol to deal with problems, and I'm not about to watch Marina go down the same path as I did years ago.

"I know, I wont do it again," She vows. I nod and kiss her nose.

"I've got a bit of news," I assert, hoping to improve her mood. Marina tilts her head. "I told my parents about us. My dad is coming to LA, just to meet you. He says he can't wait."

"You're serious?" Her eyes light up.

"Mhm," I sound.

"That is news, I hope he likes me." She voices, looking away. My heart sinking as she does so. Marina doesn't deserve to feel anything negative. I want to give her everything she wants and more, just to see her smile. I take her hand and lock it in mine, bringing it up to my lips and planting a kiss on her skin. She smiles slightly. I inch my head closer to hers, planting another kiss on her lips. I feel her smile again into the smooch. 

We lie next to each other for the next half hour, embracing the silence and each other's warmth. Marina unexpectedly grazes her hand up my body and exhales deeply. I'm not sure her reasoning for doing so, but I assume she's still upset about what happened.

"I'm sorry you're not feeling well," I coo. She takes my hand and slowly guides it to grope her chest. My eyes widen as I realize her thoughts.

"You can make me feel better," She bats her lashes as she looks at me, grinning wildly. I take this opportunity to prop myself on top of her. I straddle her waist and bring our lips together - gently touching - and our eyes lock. I run my tongue over her lips. Her breath hitches as I force my hips forward against hers.

"Lana," Marina whispers.

"Yes, Marina?" 

"I need you."

I crash my lips into hers, she lets out a soft, needy whimper. That's enough to turn me on. I'm craving her. I deepen the kiss, and slide my tongue into her mouth, feeling the inside of hers. Everything about this feels perfect, and right. And I love every taste of her. I feel down her body with my hands, unable to control myself. Her breath becomes heavier each second. She jolts her hips into me, making me gasp for air. 

Without a moment to spare, I begin pulling off her sweatshirt, she wiggles to ease it away. I take off her tee shirt and bra, leaving her top-half bare. I feel up her breasts; they're so massive that I can't fit my hands over the entirety of them. She rises her chest into my touch and releases small whines. 

I lean down to kiss her again, it becomes rather sloppy as we're both drooling over each other. I move from her lips down to her jaw, and to her neck. She grips onto my top as I begin to bite down. I feel her flinch in sudden realization and she pushes me away quickly. 

"Lana, stop!" 

"Baby," I whine, leaning down to whisper seductively in her ear, "I know you love it."

She pushes me away again, and then grabs my shirt, pulling me into her face.

"You know, you're the main reason I got rejected today. The man saw the hickies you left on me," She barks. The look in her eyes is angry, but this turns me on even more. 

"Shit, I'm sorry," I murmur between breaths. She pulls me in and kisses me hard, I sink into her lips and as I do so, she bites my bottom one hard. 

"Ow, fuck, Marina." I pull away from her and feel the wound with my finger.

"That's what you get." She smirks.

"You little shit," I snap, sliding off her shorts and undies. A completely naked Marina now lies under me. She bites her own lip and jolts her hip into me again. 

"Fuck me, Lana." 

I give into her request and position myself in between her thighs. I spread her legs wide and advance forward to taste her. She releases a heavy moan, provoking me to continue. Her taste is sweet and savory, and I take it all in. I suddenly draw  my middle finger and shove it into her, making her yelp. 

"Fuck, Lana!"

I slide my index finger inside along my middle one, and start pumping them in and out of her. She makes it easy, being extremely wet. She whines, and moans. I curl my fingers and she grinds her hips into my hand. I pump harder, and faster. Her sounds getting more intense by the minute. I keep going intensely, and I feel her walls tighten as she arches her back. A few more gestures and she lets out a cry of excitement and elation. 

Marina grabs my face and pulls me back on top of her. 

"You're too fucking good."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(i'm not sure if anyone cares but) sorry for not uploading a new chapter in a few days, i've been struggling w/ writing lately as i've been debating which direction i want to take the rest of this story in! 

please excuse me if it takes a few days in between the next few chapters! i'd rather put out quality over quantity. :'(