Chapter 1 ~ Hello, Dads

The blond's mouth gaped open, eyes wide in evident disbelief and shock, his brother's expression mirroring his own. As the silence stretched on, minutes ticking away, I finally let out a huff.

"So are you going to let us in or what?" I rolled my eyes, not giving them time to answer even as I pushed past.

Barging my way into their home, Roman followed behind closely. Wow, it's bigger inside than I imagined, I thought to myself as I reached the bottom of the stairs and strode to the middle of the main room, the ceiling reaching up high above me. The walls were made of metal, supporting the structure of the place whilst the rest of the building branched off into numerous doors and hallways. I couldn't deny that it all seemed vaguely familiar somehow...

Turning my head, I found that both brothers had followed us inside - the blond one watching us intently. But it was the brunette that spoke.

"What...what did you say your names were again?" he asked, eyes never leaving me and my brother.

"Yasmin. Yasmin Winchester," I said again, pushing back a stray lock of black hair behind my ear before nodding towards my sibling, "And my brother, Roman,"

"This is...this is incredi-" he started to say before his brother cut him off with a sharp 'Sam'.

Sam shot his brother a look that was a cross between questioning and annoyed when the blond asked gruffly, "You said Parker was missing?"

I crossed my arms over my chest, narrowing my eyes, "Yeah, for about a week now,"

"Well, if it hasn't been but a week then I'm sure she's fi-" Sam started to say but I shook my head, not letting him finish.

"You don't understand - she's never been gone this long. And...the circumstances are different this time around. All those-those things are loose out there," I explained, growing more and more agitated by the second as I thought of mom alone out there, "They were attacking our town - it's why she took off after it. But...when she didn't come back..."

The brothers shared a look and silence lapsed before finally, the one I assume - no, I knew - to be called Dean shook his head.

"No. We're not doing it, could be a trap," he dismissed the entire idea, beginning to turn away.

But before he could leave, I strode over and grabbed him by the sleeve of his shirt roughly, spinning him back to face me.

"Look, I've heard the stories - I know how things ended between you and my mom," I told him vehemently, "But I don't care. She needs help - your help! And you're the only person I can trust with this,"

"Why?" he asked, eyes hard as he stared back at me.

"Because you're my father."

His emerald green eyes that were identical to my own scanned my face, the hard expression softening just a bit as I released my grip on his arm.

"Do you know anything about what took her?" Sam asked me suddenly, making our heads turn to him.

But before I had the chance to respond, Roman who had been quiet up until this point, beat me to it.

Sighing, he dug out the piece of paper that had been crumpled in his pocket before handing it over to Sam, "We found this on our doorstep last Friday."

As he read the scribbled writing on the tiny scrap of paper, Dean walked over to him, reading over Sam's shoulder. A pained expression flitted across his face briefly before it was covered up by that of calm indifference.

"She told us you were hunters, we grew up hearing that all our lives. Please - you have to help us get our mom back," Roman pleaded, eyes landing on Sam.

"Of course! We'll do whatever we can-" he began when Dean shot him a hard look, shaking his head.

After several seconds of exchanging looks, they finally turned back to us, Sam being the one to speak up.

"Let's go get Parker back."