Ten - Necks and Lines

I wake up to Liam's arms loosening around my waist. Once I open my eyes I see Liam yawning into his hand.

"Hi Li."

"Hey Cher." He answers.

"I like laying with you."

"Me too. You don't strip and invite me over."

I lightly smile and Liam presses his kiss to my neck making me giggle. That's a sensitive area that hasn't really been touched by him.

"Liam stop." I say setting my hands on his forehead to push him away. It doesn't work. He keeps pressing his lips down my skin as I try to withhold my laugh. I thought he'd stop after he reached my neck line coz you know, he's Liam. But the truth is that he didn't. He used his hand to pull my neck line down so that he may kiss more of me. Soon enough though he stops. He reached where Zain left bruises. He freezes.

"Did I do that?" He asks.

"Yeah, you don't remember?" I lie.

"Oh," He lets go of my shirt and pecks my forehead. "I love you."

"You what?"

"I love you Cher." He says for the first time.

"I love you too Liam."

He rewraps his arms around me holding me close to him. I hear his heart beating in his chest and I feel instantly happier. I like hearing his heartbeat.

"You know a couple weeks ago; I could only dream of how special it would feel to be held by you."

"I know; I'm sorry."

"There's nothing to be sorry about, you're pure and would prefer to not dirty yourself up with a girl. I respect that."

"Thanks."

"It's nothing Liam; you know how I feel about you Li. You’re just so perfect." He smiles for a second.

"No you are."

"You are." I giggle.

"You are."

"Okay fine; this is gonna go on forever if I don't accept it."

"Yes it will.”

He stares at me with his cute smile that I love so much. He leans back in and kisses me; and for once I kiss him back. He rests his hands on my waist. I feel his cold fingertips on my warm stomach. I tremble under him but he tightens his grip so that I remain still. For once he takes charge like a man. I feel a little uncomfortable once he starts caressing my torso. So I pull away.

"I like your mid-section."

"Oh wow Liam." I say laughing.

"What?"          

"Nothing just forget it."

"But seriously, your tummy is so cute. It makes me want to kiss you."

"Really? You're smile makes me want to kiss you."

"You're smile only makes me love you a lot more."

"That's nice."

"Mhm, it is. I love everything about you Cher." I smile.

“You’re so sweet.”

“I’m just telling the truth.”

I again hug him and he wraps his arms around me.

“Liam?”

“Yes?” He answers.

“You wanna go out for breakfast?”

“I’m broke.”

“Maybe but I’m not; lemme get you some breakfast.”

“You sure?”

“Of course I am.”