Twelve - Taking In All In

Twelve – Taking It All In

LIAM’S POV

I need somewhere else right away. Somewhere where I don’t have to look at him knowing he’s been closer to Cher than I’ll ever be. Somewhere where no one I look at has betrayed me or hurt my feelings. But the only place I can think of is my mum and dad. But I don’t want to talk about it with them. Even if I really do never talk to Cher again I don’t want to say something about her to them that I’ll want to take back later.

The sad thing just is that if Cher never told me I would have never known. Zain may be mean but he wouldn’t tell me. He’d rather watch our relationship grow as Cher hides it from me. He’d like to see that more than the way I am right now. Besides I might have hit him a couple times; not that I don’t expect that he enjoyed watching me lose my temper with him. I’m disappointed in myself but I’m not gonna lie; I would love to watch him suffer. I blame him for this more than anyone.

Cher made a stupid decision but Zain was doing this on purpose. He stole my Cher from me.

------------

I walk out into the kitchen and see Zain standing there. He’s got a nasty bruise on his face. It doesn’t seem to be bothering him but maybe I hit him too hard. Keep your hands to yourself. You shouldn’t hit people.

“I’m sorry.” I tell him.

“Oh my frickin’ God! Get a back bone! I kiss and fucked your girl do you really think you did anything wrong?”

“No you did; you took her from me.”

“No I didn’t; you broke up with her. I’m not the one in a relationship with you, she was. If she really cared she would’ve went to you.” She didn’t because she did care. “But she let someone she hated and knew disrespected you touch her. She left you; no one took her.”

“You fucking suck. You knew I needed her, she’s obviously the only person who really cares and you made her betray me.”

“I didn’t make her do anything. She decided that you simply weren’t worth it.”

“No because she told me you kept on hitting on her. It isn’t entirely her fault.”

“Yes it is. She should’ve done more to stop me. She knows she’s a high market item but she sold herself short, this makes it easier for her to feel empty and want better. Better than you Liam.”

“She told me the day we met that she didn’t think there’d be anyone better.”

“She thought wrong; you proved her that when you let the cat out the bag about your touchless relationship. Who could live that way?”

“It wasn’t touchless or loveless. She allowed me to hold her and it was the best feeling ever. I wanted to be the only person to know that. You took what was rightfully mine.”

“No, she gave it away. Keep feeling sorry for yourself Liam; but really you should be angry. Angry at her.”

(A/N sorry about the “F” bombs but Zain messed with his girlfriend he wasn’t gonna say “you meanie.”)