Thirteen - Feeling Sorry And Getting Naughty

I'm tired of feeling sorry. I need to move on. I've told myself that for the 2nd month now; but I don't think that I'll find anyone better. No one has made me feel happier, or more loved. He's my sweetheart; my Liam. Plus I tried to go out; but no one really seems interested anymore. Like I have the little boy germs or whatever. No one even asked for a one nighter; not that I’d do it but usually when no one asks to buy me a drink or to go out I end up being the girl who has pills thrown her way. But the point is that I don’t think I will get another boyfriend and I don’t think I want one. And it makes me wanna cry; but instead decide to pull myself together and just call the guy. I listen to the phone ring. It rings about 3 times and I suddenly fear that he won't pick up. That’d really suck and probably make the situation worse coz then it’d look like he’s avoiding me. Liam never answers his phone, but he always did when I call.

"Cher?" He says.

"Hi," I mumble.

"Hi."

"Um, I miss you Liam; like a lot. I know I hurt you babe, but I wanna see you. It's been too long. I need you to knock on my door early in the morning to make sure I'm up and I want you to kiss me in that cute way you would."

"I have a girlfriend." He blurts.

"What?" I ask.

"I have a girlfriend."

"You do?" I say trying to hold in tears.

"Yes."

"Oh, I see. I guess I'm late then."

"No, I don't have a girlfriend."

I start to cry in happiness. Why would he hurt me by saying something like that?

"Why would you say that? I told you no one Liam; and I meant it."

"What if you sold yourself short?"

"I didn't." I let out a sob. "I sold 'us' short. I need you Liam. I want you to be here."

I hear him sigh.

"Are you at home?"

"Mhm." I say.

"Okay, brighten up and I'll see you later."

"I'm in love with you."

"I know, bye." He hangs up.

I set my phone down and walk over to my couch. I lay on it and wait for Liam. But at the same time I try to stop thinking about him. He told me to brighten up and if I think about him it makes me cry. I ultimately fail and end up crying again but around 30 minutes later he knocks on the door and I’m okay. I walk to it to let him in.

"Hi."

"Hey Cher." Liam says with his cute timid smile. He nervously pushes his fingers through his hair. It’s cut and slightly quiffed. "You want to hug?”

I nod and wrap my arms around his big and cuddly torso. I breathe in the scent of Liam from his t-shirt.

"I missed you."

"I brought you some crisps Cher."

I let go and take the bag off Cheetos from his hand.

"Thanks Liam."

"Mhm."

He follows me off to the couch where he sits with me. I open the bag and he sticks his hand in for a hand full.

"I'm sorry Liam."

"I don't want to talk about it." He says.

"I know; I hurt you. But if I don't say sorry how will you forgive me?"

"You won't need to. I'll forgive when I stop being reminded."

"I understand why what I did was wrong; but I don't know what exactly about it hurts you."

"It hurts that there was something that I couldn't give you that you had to get from someone else. Someone you hate."

"I know. But remember you could give it but I didn't take it. I don't know why I'd do this to you; or let Zain do that. I hate him; but I hate myself more. Your perfect and I didn't want to ruin it; so I guess I took it from someone who was imperfect. Very. You're perfect."

"That's a good excuse." He whispers.

"No it's not. I love you, love doesn't do that."

"I've done some annoying things. I'm sorry."

"No apologies. You're perfect remember? I love everything you do."

"Like tell the world you're my girlfriend when you specifically told me not to?"

"Even that. The reason I decided I wanted you in the first place was because you're cute. I'm tired of the rebel, hot and egotistic guys. I wanted a sweet, cute boy who was timid but protected me and made me feel safe and loved. That's you."

He doesn't say anything. He wraps his arms around my body and lays down with me. He keeps his hands on my waist resting his head on mine. He pecks my skin, something I've grown to love.

"Liam?"

"Mhm?"

"I'll go to your next game; I promise."

"Thanks, I thought you'd never come."

I turn over to face him.

"I have to get you to relove me somehow."

"You can't learn to relove another person. I'll still love you, trust is another story."

"I know; I'm not trustworthy."

"Yeah; but you sure are," he pauses for a few minutes staring me in the eyes. "pretty."

"Thanks."

"I take that back; your sexy. That's what I meant to say." He blushes.

"That's nice."

"I might want to try this again. I love you still. You're my Cher Bear."

“Thank you so much.”

“You’re welcome Cher. Plus, I still need another place to stay.”

(A/N So there's a real NEW chapter. Hope you liked it. Chiam sexiness is coming. Be ready.)

PureOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara