Chapter five: Memory's

I woke up to see (Y/N) still asleep on my lap. I didn't have the heart to wake her so I let her sleep longer. I hummed and stroked her hair as she slept. I seem to stroke her hair a lot. (Y/N) woke up after a while.

"Good morning (N/N)" I said.

"Is the Mob gone?" She asked.

"I don't hear anything," I said, "we need to pack our things, we can't stay here."

We walked out to see the lair untouched. I walked into my room and started packing my things; Shirts, trousers, waistcoats and some old drawings that (Y/N) and I drew as teenagers. I saw my mask and wig on the bed so I quickly put those on and went to see how (Y/N) was doing. She really didn't pack much, just a few dresses, her hairbrush, her (F/C) (F/A) and my old notes. She will never leave them alone.

"I have a place we can stay," she told me.

"Is it far from here?" I asked.

"it's not far from my old home but luckily for you, it is in the forest so it will be less than likely people will think that we're there," she said.

"Good," I said.

We went into my room and went through a passageway to the right side of the swan bed.

(Time skip)

We ran into Madame Giry and Meg on the way out and (Y/N) told them where we will be staying. We arrived at a small cottage a while after that.
(A/N: cottage above)

"Here it is," she said, "my old playhouse."

"It's rather big for a playhouse," I said.

"My parents may have overdone it a bit but, at least four people can stay the night here," she said unlocking the front door.

"Four?" I asked shocked.

"Yes," she said opening the door and walking in, "a master bedroom with a massive bed for two people and another room with two separate beds."
(Bottom floor)

"(Bottom floor)

(Top floor)

"Is this a playhouse or just a house?" I asked

"I'd say a house," she said with an amused smile, "follow me."