Chapter seven: Coney island

We finally arrived in America and we quickly went to see someone to find a place to build the park. We were given Coney Island.

(Time skip)

Coney Island was finally built and I found some more freaks, performers and staff. Now I needed to show (Y/N). She never came to Coney while it was being built so this will definitely be a surprise for her. I was currently taking her to Coney blindfolded so it would definitely be a surprise when I took it off.

"We're here," I told her.

"Can I have my eyesight back now?" She asked with a smirk.

"Of course you can," I said taking the blindfold off.

I heard her gasp when she saw the park for the first time. I smiled as she stared at everything in awe.

I took her hand so she turned to me and I showed her around, 'Every night I lie in bed The brightest colours fill my head, a million dreams are keeping me awake. I think of what the world could be, A vision of the one I see. A million dreams is all it's gonna take, A million dreams for the world we are gonna make.'

I showed her the Cyclone, the rollercoaster she drew when she was 13/12.

'However big, however small
Let me be part of it all,' (Y/N) told me, 'Share your dreams with me
You may be right, you may be wrong
But say that you bring me along
To the world you see...'

'To the world I close my eyes to see,' we sang together, 'I close my eyes to see.'

(Y/N) disappeared somewhere so I went around looking for her.

'Every night I lie in bed, the brightest colours fill my head,' I sang as I searched for her.

'A million dreams are keeping me awake,' (Y/N) sang when she came out of hiding.

'A million dreams, a million dreams,' I sang taking her hands and leading her to Phantasma.

'I think of what the world could be, a vision of the one I see,' we sang running to Phantasma, 'A million dreams is all it's gonna take, A million dreams for the world we are gonna make. For the world we are gonna make.'

"This is better than I imagined," (Y/N) she said when we entered Phantasma.

"Tomorrow, you will become Captain Jac so I need you to practice a song I wrote for you," I said.

"Alright," she said.

(Time skip)

Your POV:

Today was the day Coney Island would open to the public and I was ecstatic. I met the other two who were part of what Erik called the Quartet. Miss Fleck and the mighty Squelch. They were dressed similar to Doctor Gangle who was part of our Quartet.

 They were dressed similar to Doctor Gangle who was part of our Quartet