2.A Fool

Jimin was free from his today's classes till 1 pm when his only class was scheduled so, he left for his boyfriend's office.

He was thinking of ways to make up to Taemin which didn't include sex. He was tired of this and he was thinking that maybe he should give in. He was going to be with Taemin forever either way so why not give in to his demands.

Jimin wasn't innocent at all he was the biggest tease but he never went all the way with Taemin. He is great in giving head but he never let Taemin touch him ever. Taemin was his first boyfriend so jimin thought he was going to be it for him. Because his father was it for his Mom. His father and mom were the best couple he knew so he wanted his love story to be that perfect and romantic. Despite 7 years age gap with his boyfriend he was perfectly content with their relationship.

He met Taemin in a internet cafe where jimin printed his assignment but in rush he forgot to take the print from printer. After his first period he was contacted by administration office. Where the person who called him told him that he was in administration office and was in his university to give his assignment back.

Jimin was glad because he had totally forgotten because of recent pressure of him not getting any better place to live and he didn't want his dad to worry about him. He thanked the stranger and gave stranger his number when he asked for it.

From there they went on a date after persistent struggles of Taemin. Ah he later got the stranger's name. It was Lee Taemin.

Jimin was brought back from his memories when he heard honk. The taxi driver was giving Jimin a stern eye. Jimin quickly paid the driver and got out of the cab embarrassed.

***

It wasn't first time jimin went to visit Taemin, this was first time that he went straight to Taemin. Otherwise he would wait for Taemin to appear in lobby before going to have coffee in cafeteria or heading back home together.

Jimin entered the lift and pressed number 6 because Taemin was on 6th floor lift was about to close when someone else stopped it from closing and stood besides jimin. It was 11 am and the person looked like he just woke up with his messy hair all over his head. The person looked cute despite his apparent rough appearance.

They were silent the whole way but jimin felt hot, he felt like he was not himself. He wanted to distract himself but the person besides him spoke first.

“Who are you? And what are you doing going to 6th floor only 9 people can go there including me. And you are not one of them”

Said person looked like he was having a hard time breathing.

“I-i am jimin. I am so sorry I didn't know. That's why he always meet me in lobby. Oh my god he is going to be more pissed. ”

“Who are you going to meet? Where are you doing? ”
The person besides jimin asked.

“Oh. Sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm Park jimin. Lee Taemin's BOYFRIEND.”