7. Stunned

He pulls a pair of jeans out, throwing it at Taehyung before reaching back in again. “We’re Living together tae. He has an idea how my ass will look like without these pants.”

He pulls a black fuzzy sweater out, words in pink and blue and yellow sewn on any possible stretch of surface. It’s a comfortable sweater, and Jimin thinks it’s not too bad to wear on a date. He chucks it at Taehyung, raising an eyebrow and waiting for his reaction.

When Taehyung shrugs his shoulder in a half-hearted approval, Jimin sticks his tongue out before moving to the bathroom to change.
He’s got ten minutes to spare when he finally finishes preparing (Taehyung had demanded that he be allowed to at least fix Jimin’s fluffy brown hair and maybe put some eyeliner on his pretty eyes, and oh look! Is that a stick of lip gloss I see? Let’s try it! ). Needless to say, Jimin feels a little embarrassed that he looks too eager but don't feel like it at-all.

After taehyung did his makeup he turned towards mirror look at himself. He looks good—fuck, he looks amazing—and Jimin feels his heart skip a beat when he realizes that he’s actually going to lose his virginity. They’re going on a date—and then! —and he feels just a tad breathless.

There is a bell on the door which pulls jimin out of his thoughts. Taehyung has left a while ago.
It must be the driver Taemin talked about sending to fetch jimin. He opens the door and yes. It is indeed the driver who dropped jimin off here earlier that day.

When driver offers to lead the way, jimin smiles at him before following him to Bugatti. Jimin is stunned as Taemin is doing all this for him and now he feels guilty for ever doubting Taemin's intentions.

He feels warm, he feels confident but confused at the same time, and he won’t tell Taehyung.

---------------

It is 20 minutes later the car  stopped infront of a huge mansion. The driver opens the door for jimin and leads him to the enterance. Jimin quickly composed himself but he was now nervous. Why Taemin is meeting him in this mansion full of beautiful lights when he cannot afford a dinner date in any expensive restaurant in this AREA.